AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Experience with Camster?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensualJade

Cam Model
Nov 8, 2021
I just heard of this site and the traffic is really slow on sm so im thinking of switching to this one, but as a Canadian model so hopefully the payout options are decent. You Americans have it good i swear! It's a headache for Canadian models. Anyways, what is your take on this Camster site, if any? I read in another thread that they are updating it and increasing the percentage. I am honestly sick of only receiving 35% on streamate.

I just heard of this site and the traffic is really slow on sm so im thinking of switching to this one, but as a Canadian model so hopefully the payout options are decent. You Americans have it good i swear! It's a headache for Canadian models. Anyways, what is your take on this Camster site, if any? I read in another thread that they are updating it and increasing the percentage. I am honestly sick of only receiving 35% on streamate.
Its just a white label site for Flirt4Free

ok but is it worth signing up with?
From my experience no. But some people do well on there.

I worked on there a few years ago and their payout % started at 22% and increased if you hit targets. That might have changed now though. The biggest thing I didnt like about the site was if they feel you are not earning enough then they will force you onto a lower rate and their lowest rate at the time ment you would need to spend 12 hours a day 7 days a week to hit the weekly payout. Again this was all a couple of years ago so things might have changed since I was on there.

I think @IsabelaHarlow is currently working on there so maybe she could provide some more up to date information though.

Status
Not open for further replies.