AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fake cumshot for couple streamers

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2023
Chaturbate Username
yinyang_couple69
Hi we are a new couple and we are cery curious in how can we fake cumshot without being caught, its very difficult to cum more thsn twice in a night and the amount gets lower each time, so we want to know if there is any sort of technique into hot to fake it that looks real and natural, thanks in advance for your replies

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Are you guys cis male/female couple?

Hi we are a new couple and we are cery curious in how can we fake cumshot without being caught, its very difficult to cum more thsn twice in a night and the amount gets lower each time, so we want to know if there is any sort of technique into hot to fake it that looks real and natural, thanks in advance for your replies
Personally, I don't think you need to fake anything. Fake cumshots are common when models sell solo content. They can be really fun. Turn the problem into an opportunity. Sell the fake cumshot for $X and sell the real cumshot for 10 times $X. That way you are being totally honest and transparent, and trust me you will get plenty of takers on the fake shots. The worst thing you can ever do is lie to people.

What is more frustrating is that no manufacturer makes good gear for this. So you pretty much have to do some engineering on a higher-quality dildo, come up with a way to pressurize a stream, and find a way to make the whole thing look real. How many thousands of dildo designs are being sold online, yet not one vendor does even a half-decent job of handling fake orgasms. I have seen a couple of toys with squirt options, but they are cheap, even pathetic, designs. It's an opportunity for a sex toy vendor.

Personally, I don't think you need to fake anything. Fake cumshots are common when models sell solo content. They can be really fun. Turn the problem into an opportunity. Sell the fake cumshot for $X and sell the real cumshot for 10 times $X. That way you are being totally honest and transparent, and trust me you will get plenty of takers on the fake shots. The worst thing you can ever do is lie to people.

What is more frustrating is that no manufacturer makes good gear for this. So you pretty much have to do some engineering on a higher-quality dildo, come up with a way to pressurize a stream, and find a way to make the whole thing look real. How many thousands of dildo designs are being sold online, yet not one vendor does even a half-decent job of handling fake orgasms. I have seen a couple of toys with squirt options, but they are cheap, even pathetic, designs. It's an opportunity for a sex toy vendor.
Bad Dragon toys are well made, expensive, and work just fine for fake cum shots. They even sell the fake cum.

Edit: Well, they used to. After looking at the site it seems you can no longer really customize a toy and the only toys available for sale are already made or flops.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Only way I can think of is fake cum lube in a syringe- but it can make a noise. You’d need to practice. Move the camera to her face so the cock is temporarily off screen, I dunno tho it’d be really easy to fuck up. Put a bit on the end of your dick then shoot the rest in her face, move the cock back on screen and show the last it’s of it

Bad Dragon toys are well made, expensive, and work just fine for fake cum shots. They even sell the fake cum.

Edit: Well, they used to. After looking at the site it seems you can no longer really customize a toy and the only toys available for sale are already made or flops.
Imo their fake cum is actually visually more appealing, and sexy, than the real thing. However, and big however here, it is extremely difficult to clean up!

A lot of inexperienced people would not know the difference. I'd know in a second what it was though. And that wouldn't bother me at all, I think it's sexier. However, I don't know what the average male viewer would think. I've seen a lot of solo clips with their (BD) fake cum lube, and eggs sell really well. So I can't be the only one that thinks it's visually sexy af.

Reactions: Vixxen81
Imo their fake cum is actually visually more appealing, and sexy, than the real thing. However, and big however here, it is extremely difficult to clean up!

A lot of inexperienced people would not know the difference. I'd know in a second what it was though. And that wouldn't bother me at all, I think it's sexier. However, I don't know what the average male viewer would think. I've seen a lot of solo clips with their (BD) fake cum lube, and eggs sell really well. So I can't be the only one that thinks it's visually sexy af.
I've thought about it myself. It does look really sexy. I don't want it IN me though. (That whole pH balance issue.) It's not a terrible price point, either. I imagine a lot goes a long way.

For anyone who is asking themselves what the heck we're talking about here, it's this stuff:

• Helpful!

nine 8floz of cum lube for $49. i buy it like once every other year.

docjohnson's realistic squirting dildos uh okay. they are thick though. i miss being able to get custom BD toys.

Only way I can think of is fake cum lube in a syringe- but it can make a noise. You’d need to practice. Move the camera to her face so the cock is temporarily off screen, I dunno tho it’d be really easy to fuck up. Put a bit on the end of your dick then shoot the rest in her face, move the cock back on screen and show the last it’s of it

my creampie content, i'll put a bunch of cum lube in with a syringe right before too. you learn to easily do it out of frame while adjusting the camera to help mask.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vixxen81
Quite a while ago I remember a wild fad, where MTF trans models would have their bladder filled with aforementioned cum colored lube to emulate ejaculation.
What gave it away was them essentially pissing absurd amounts of cum lube.
I believe the fad went away as quickly as it appeared when someone got infected bladder and it needed to be surgically removed, leaving them pissing in a bag for the rest of their life.
Even tough lube is supposed to be sterile, using it in this way, there's always a risk of irreversibly ruining your bladder.

• Wat?!
Reactions: ElGato
Status
Not open for further replies.