AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Fan club discount not working?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Mar 6, 2022
So I activated a 10% discount for my tip menu for fan club members to try out but it doesnt seem to be working properly. For instance, my earthquake is 20 tokens, if the guy tips 18 for an earthquake it comes up as saying he tipped for an earthquake but the earthquake doesn't go off, it goes off for the toy setting as if you just tipped 18 tokens. But he's not, he's selecting earthquake from the lovense toy menu, getting the discount, it comes up in the chat room saying he tipped for an earthquake but the earthquake doesn't go off, just a normal buzz. This happens for all my pattern settings. Is this a known bug or am i doing something wrong?

Hey @Bulllgod
I can see that you contacted our Support team regarding this and they have responded to you to try and assist further by investigating the incident
but you have not responded to them to provide info requested.

Upvote 0