AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Favorite model is gone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2020
Many months ago my favorite model became completely inactive. For a long time she was just "offline" and eventually her profile became invisible. I remember reading here that if a model doesn't sign in for a certain number of days the account sort of gets turned off. I know that she streamed on more than one site at the same time and on this other site her profile is up and her last show date is the same as it was on streamate. She also shut down her twitter, started an onlyfans which she only posted on a few times and then became inactive to the point it was deleted, so she basically left everything around the same time period. My best guess is she just got out of the business for whatever reason, I hope she is doing well.

I wanted to know if there is a way to purchase videos from a model who is now inactive. I read here once that the models shows get recorded for purchase, I never understood this honestly, maybe that's not a streamate thing? I would just be so ecstatic to see content from this model who has been gone for so long.

if she doesn't have vids to purchase on her streamate page, then no. on streamate we have to option to record shows, or record our whole broadcast, but it's a bitch. you have to convert the file and most of the time it corrupts or doesn't record the whole show. i only record if someone asks and pays more for the effort. you can also search manyvids or clips4sale with her same cam name to see if a store pops up.

if it appears as if she is done, then she is done. respect that she is gone, and don't go bugging her.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.