AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Freebies

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
This guy really doesn't want to pay. (through adultwork emails)

member said:
hi will you make me a video of you laughing and making fun of me for being
a 22 yr old ugly muslim virgin with a tiny dick whos never kissed

me said:
Hello there!

I will gladly make such a video for you. Please be aware that it will take awhile. How should I get the video to you? It's something I don't think a lot of people would want to buy. I don't expect payment until the video is made of course, so don't worry about that part yet. How long are you wanting the video to be?

member said:
I have to actually pay just for you to make fun of me? I dont have any
credits on here for that I only have about £10 in paypal but I'm not even
allowed to use that here. Please just make me a 5 or 10 min video and
email it here ... thanks

me said:
I don't think I should have to defend getting paid to do my job to anyone.

member said:
Nevermind then I wanted someone who would enjoy making the video not
someone just doing it as a job for money.

me said:
Who says I don't enjoy my job? I hope you have a job you can enjoy as much as I enjoy mine. Just because I do something for money doesn't mean I don't enjoy it- and just because I enjoy it doesn't mean I shouldn't get paid. You think comedians shouldn't get paid? You think actors shouldn't get paid? Or singers? Or electricians? How about cooks who love to cook, should they get paid?

Why is it that just because my job is sexual that makes it okay to ask for it to be free?

member said:
If you truly enjoyed your job and someone couldn't pay you then you would
do it for free. All those jobs you mentioned do you really think they get
paid each and everytime they do it. They don't. If they really wanted to
do something and enjoyed it but the person couldn't pay them then they
would do it for free. Thats why I want someone who would truly enjoy
making the video. Just because I can't pay you for making the video. Your
not going to make it which means you don't truly enjoy it. If you truly
enjoyed it the money would just be something extra on top of enjoying
making the video. The money wouldn't be the deciding factor of whether you
made the video or you didn't.

me said:
Do you really think Angelina Jolie hasn't gotten paid for every single movie she's made since Toombraider? Sure, she might've done it for free before she got paid, but I doubt she's done any free ones since.

That's as far as our conversation has gotten. So, what do you guys think it is? Why do we get 2,000 bloobs a day who think they can get something from us for free? Is it like this guy said, where we're supposed to enjoy our job so much that we don't need payment?

(and yes, I know, I spelled Tombraider wrong. I haven't even been awake for half an hour. x.x)

I think it's just that he's cheap/broke and decided to get inventive, plus since he's asking for a humiliation vid he could be getting off on the rejection.

Reactions: LadyLuna
I really think you are being too generous by offering to make a custom video before the guy pays. I can imagine some guy - when he's all horny at that moment - going into detail about wanting this and that in a video...you record the video, do the editing, etc...and then when it's time to pay he's like "Oh, I just spent all of my tokens on a private show with someone else (or a Skype show, etc.). I'll have to pay you when I get paid again. Sorry."

I know you said this was on AdultWork (it's not tokens on there). I was just using that as an example. I'm on AW too, and I did a custom video for someone on there back in January. This is how we did it.....

He messaged me with his request, and I read it over and agreed to do it. He went to private chat (I don't do free video chat on AW) and tipped the number of credits I required for a custom video. I thanked him, recorded and edited the video, and sent it to him (via MediaFire) within a few days, and he left me positive feedback.

Now if you use AdultWork marketplace to sell items and you list custom photos or custom videos for sale...the guy pays for them, but the funds are held for like 7 days until you've completed the custom and mark the transaction as 'complete' (or something like that).

I'll admit that I love the MFC method and having the money on my Payoneer card the next day (daily pay), but I think the AdultWork marketplace method seems fair too. This way, the guy is paying upfront, and when you've gotten the job done and sent it out, you get your money. Seems fair enough. :)

I hope you blocked that jerk, LadyLuna. Guys like him are time-wasters.

That kind of reminds me of when photographers hate on models who charge rates for topless/nudity, because they say "Well, the model should ENJOY what she does and not make us pay to photograph her." :woops: Um...models have bills too, Mr. Photographer. :lol:

That'd be super awesome if I could walk into Red Lobster and ask them to hook me up with some garlic biscuits. Then when they refuse I say "Oh, so you're gonna charge me? If you enjoy and are good at what you do, then you shouldn't have a problem giving me FREE biscuits!" :lol:

Inventive and persistent :lol:

:lol: time wasting douche.

I don't even bother with idiots like this. I do lots of sexual stuff for free, with my boyfriend. I make free videos, give him free blow jobs, and free sex! :eek: I REALLY enjoy what I do. But there's a HUGE difference between doing what I do for free for (or in this case, with) someone I care about, and some douche bag off the interwebs. I am sure there are electrician, and models, etc who do their work for free for people that they know, or friends of a friend their doing a favor- but thats not even CLOSE to the same thing as doing it for free for someone you don't know.

Fuck that noise, just let his trolling ass try to find someone to make it for free. Maybe he'll find his prey, but I bet he's getting off on the rejection.

I don't usually suggest this, but I think you should troll 'em. You can't fix stupidity, so just have some fun with 'em. If you were to try to reason with stupid, it would be about as effective as praying for a sick person to get healed.

Drive his anticipation up by telling him you would send it, but he would have to make a video of himself doing deranged sexual acts first (you know, the typical '10tk fist ass no lube bb?'). If you receive it, then you can humiliate him and block him.

GemmaMarie said:
:lol: time wasting douche.

I don't even bother with idiots like this. I do lots of sexual stuff for free, with my boyfriend. I make free videos, give him free blow jobs, and free sex! :eek: I REALLY enjoy what I do. But there's a HUGE difference between doing what I do for free for (or in this case, with) someone I care about, and some douche bag off the interwebs. I am sure there are electrician, and models, etc who do their work for free for people that they know, or friends of a friend their doing a favor- but thats not even CLOSE to the same thing as doing it for free for someone you don't know.

Fuck that noise, just let his trolling ass try to find someone to make it for free. Maybe he'll find his prey, but I bet he's getting off on the rejection.

:lol: at 'fuck that noise'. I've always loved that phrase. I should start using it too. :)

send him a 5 minute video about what a well-hung muslim stud he is blah blah :p

PS, I fucking WISH electricians did their jobs for free- yeah right!!

PPS anyone else come in here looking for freebies? misleading thread titles :((

You know, I never even thought he would be getting off on my replies O.O I just sent the replies to him because 1- I can't resist a good attempt at fixing stupid, and 2- I thought it might be fun to see what he said. I *did* bite my tongue on the "people do it for free". I was gonna say "maybe for a friend, otherwise they get SOMETHING for their time, even if it's just a few potatoes."

I posted it because I was genuinely curious what people thought about it, and because I thought it might be good for a laugh. Also- a good intro to the wonderful world of beggars to those who are fairly new to the industry. ^_^

Thank you- I did not know that adultwork could do that for custom video requests. They *really* need a seller faq. Wait, they have one, but it's a pain to go through. x.x

I'm not enough of a troll to do the whole vid thing. I leave the trolling to people who know how :)

I couldn't resist messing with him a little more.

Hey, I'm female- I have to have the last word, right?

him said:
You don't know if she has or hasn't. She might have done a small part in a movie for free. If she wasn't getting paid to act in movies she would still be acting in movies because thats what she enjoys it. Anyway enough of all these bullshit questions and examples you keep sending. The simple fact is you don't enjoy what you do. You might like it sometimes but mostly your only doing it for the money. If there was no money involved you wouldn't do it just like you have already proven. I don't even know why were having this convo. Like I said before I want someone who would enjoy making the video not someone just doing it as a job for money.

me said:
No, you're wrong. If there was no money involved, I would do it for friends for free. IN fact, I've already done so- good friends that I've known and talked to about non-sexual matters for over 2 years. Friends who know my deepest darkest secrets, so clothing doesn't really feel necessary because I have absolutely nothing to hide, and nothing to fear.

But I would never do this sort of thing with a stranger unless money was changing hands. Since I have no interest in paying for this sort of service, I

(oops, it got lost. And I sent it to him like that. fail x.x)

LadyLuna said:
I couldn't resist messing with him a little more.

Hey, I'm female- I have to have the last word, right?

Yup!

A female Leo the lion here. :)

Electricians seem to be popular in this thread for some reason. We have bills to pay, just like everybody else and can not run around working for free.

hornygods said:
Drive his anticipation up by telling him you would send it, but he would have to make a video of himself doing deranged sexual acts first (you know, the typical '10tk fist ass no lube bb?'). If you receive it, then you can humiliate him and block him.

Yeah, I think that given his request, he'd actually get off on this more than the actual video :?

Okay, I'm done with messing with this dude. I know he's just a time-waster, but I thought it was fun. Next response I get, I'll post here, but I'll ignore it (no point in banning the dude, is there? I don't use adultwork much.)

If anyone else wants to post the really creative freebie seekers they see, or post links to freebies they're offering (please only post link to freebies if you are the model in them, or with permission of the featured model) for members to download, go for it!

I would post such things, but all my freebie links were on megaupload, and we all know about that.

DUDE- I should totally join a tube site just to host my freebies! Any recommendations of a good site to post my freebies in tube-style? Most of them involve nudity...

I know it's a double post, but I didn't get the last message till now.

Here's what he said

Ofcourse you would do it free for your friends because they are your
friends. Anyway it dosen't matter who your doing it for. I said you don't
enjoy it and so I don't want you to make the video and thats it. I don't
know why your sending me all this crap about clothing dosen't feel
neccesary and sending me a half completed message. I don't care about you
trying to justify why you do it. I know you don't enjoy it if you did we
wouldn't even be having this convo I would be watching the video. Just
leave me alone bye

I'm not going to answer. I think I successfully killed any boner he might have had off of my earlier messages :p

I see no difference between that guy or the hundreds of guests and basics along with the occasional prem that ask models to do shit for free on a daily basis, especially the feet guys! Do they EVER pony up a tip? Just ignore them. :twocents-02cents:

Reactions: 1 person
LadyLuna said:
sending me a half completed message.
LOL he kinda owned you about noticing the half-completed message I gotta say.... :lol:

I would have played his own game back at him "Sure I do it for free for most guys, but why would I waste my time on a pin-dick ugly muslim virgin? I wouldn't even look at a loser like you unless you paid, so put up or shut up asswipe." :p

Reactions: LindseyDoll
Jupiter551 said:
I would have played his own game back at him "Sure I do it for free for most guys, but why would I waste my time on a pin-dick ugly muslim virgin? I wouldn't even look at a loser like you unless you paid, so put up or shut up asswipe." :p

Isn't that exactly what he originally asked to get for free?

Bocefish said:
Jupiter551 said:

Isn't that exactly what he originally asked to get for free?

Nope, he wanted a video, but since he's saying he deserves it for free he can't really argue about that statement without abandoning his 'fantasy' right?

Anyway I sure hope that's his real email up top because I signed him up here http://www.cottaging.co.uk/profile/islamhotboy
After I upload some internet pics and post that his ass is available to any and all he should be getting some interesting emails :lol:
Hello there,

Just wanted to drop a quick "hello" and say welcome to the brand new cottaging.co.uk!
We are a 100% free site for gay adults where you can mingle and meet new sex partners, hookups, friends and more.

:oops:

I totally forgot to take his email out of it.

:woops:

But, thank you for the laugh!

Edited email address out of posts.

Lady Luna I've had the same guy contact me via AdultWork & his email was exactly the same word for word :lol:

Here's how I responded to him:

"Of course you have to pay me to make fun of you...this is my job...I don't offer my services for free.

I don't accept paypal; I only accept payment in Adult Work credits.

Unless you intend to purchase a video using Adult Work credits please do not contact me again"

He hasn't been back in touch :lol:

I really just wanted to send him a message telling him to get lost (but using not so polite language) but I didn't, I bit my tongue & sent the above reply.

I think he was most definitely trying to get off for free by sending these messages in the hope that he would annoy us ladies who would the proceed in telling him what a loser he is :music-tool:

From past experience I'm now always careful not to go into any in-depth details regarding customised vids & this helps to sift out the time-wasters from the genuine buyer.

I truly enjoy my job but I really hate it when guys pull the 'you should enjoy camming enough to do it for free'. Just because I enjoy telling someone how pathetically small their dick is or telling someone what a worthless loser they are doesn't mean I would go around doing it for free :angry4:

BTW...I'm not a mean cam girl...I'm a Dominatrix just in case any of you were thinking...wow, she's a bitch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.