AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Has ANYONE successfully removed content from Rec-Tube?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 18, 2024
Does anyone have any sort of contact info for Rec-Tube?

Does anyone know the real IP for this site?

If you do, let me know please.

Last edited:
Do a DMCA through Chaturbate's pages. It won't get the content removed but they'll eventually seize the domain.

Reactions: Wuggie
If you are comfortable with the "developer tools" for your browser you should be able to find the actual URLs for the videos; they are in a <video/> link inside an <iframe/>. Sending take down notices to rec-tube is likely a waste of time, but I took a quick look at the site and the videos I examined are stored at a site called fileurl.link, which seems to be owned by OVH.fr, which (I believe) is hosted on Cloudflare. OVH and Cloudflare both take DMCA take down notices seriously so sending the fileurl.link URLs to Chaturbate may yield the best results.

I do link scraping for a group of content creators so they can generate DMCA take down notices, and targeting the file host rather than the pirate site has proven to be very successful. Maybe I'll script up scraping this site as well...