AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Having issues staying connected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Dec 12, 2023
Hi i'm from South Asia. I've been experiencing this issues for several days now. I can't stream, can't even load on the mobile. Everything stops working after a couple of hours going live. Is this an issue on Stripchat's end or my end? But everything else other than Stripchat works without any issue.

This seems to be a stripchat issue. Many models from Africa are experiencing the same thing and have been for weeks. Support has said "it's all good" on the site ... but it's not

Upvote 0
oh really, i've tried multiples ISPs. But the issue is still the same
You are using a VPN? I think the server timing is not correct. The servers have to be synchronized for everyone to connect and stay connected. I am in the US and have been disconnected from the site as well as a user. I think more models need to start complaining about it to support instead of just accepting it as "normal" or thinking it is on the model's side is the problem.

Upvote 0
You are using a VPN? I think the server timing is not correct. The servers have to be synchronized for everyone to connect and stay connected. I am in the US and have been disconnected from the site as well as a user. I think more models need to start complaining about it to support instead of just accepting it as "normal" or thinking it is on the model's side is the problem.
no i'm not using VPN, but different internet providers. Going to try a VPN today

Upvote 0
Hey @SluttyBrownBunny
Have you contacted our official Support team?
If not, please get in touch with them and provide your device details, including the above screenshot, so we can investigate the situation and assist you further.

Official Stripchat Support Team Email: help@stripchat.com
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
I got a strange notice I have never seen before . I use a VPN and have no extensions that block ads and the stream is good.

warning.jpg

Upvote 0
Hey @SluttyBrownBunny
Have you contacted our official Support team?
If not, please get in touch with them and provide your device details, including the above screenshot, so we can investigate the situation and assist you further.

Official Stripchat Support Team Email: help@stripchat.com
Send a new email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com
Hi Charlie,

Thanks for the reply, no I haven't reached out to the official support yet because I thought the fault was on my end.
I will now e-mail support and see if there's any further issue.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Hi, I understand all of the issues you have posted, after you have contacted stripchat I would imagine you probably are experiencing the same issue. Here is why I suggest that, because stripchats livelihood is on the line if they cannot provide decent connection and a good platform for models to use. Your internet speed download and upload may look good, but if you are connecting to servers from South Asia, you have many more hurdles to go over so you are going to need to do some work yourself, this is where the "model" titlle changes to Tech Support title for you. All of these things I suggest will gather the information you need and it is possible you may never have a solid connection because of the infrastructure of where you are. All of these are open source trouble shooting tools that will give you an answer to whats happening. Here in the USA VPN into say CB will mostly fail because they usually want to know who is connecting and I dont use it from home.
1. Download a program called NMAP, its a network mapping tool, it will show you every connection you are connecting to when you put in the ip address to the stripchat server, it sound tough but it is easy.
2. Many connection issues are caused by how you are connecting and from where, also if you are using a laptop it is suspect as well, it is impossible for anyone here in USA to tell you the issue, because there is so much it could be, but I highly doubt it is stripchat, or whomever because those servers are maintained very meticulously, have you tried another site, like CB or alike to see if the issue continues? If so you can rule out it being a SC issue.

• Funny!
Reactions: Natural9
Upvote 0
I highly doubt it is stripchat, or whomever because those servers are maintained very meticulously, have you tried another site, like CB or alike to see if the issue continues? If so you can rule out it being a SC issue.
I am guessing you do not work for stripchat, nor are you on the site much because that just makes no sense when the speed test is from stripchat itself and shows her connection is good. As I stated in earlier replies 1) She is not the only model having issues and 2) My guess the servers are not properly synced which causes disconnection issues. This all started when they added the model ratings to the site and made changes.

Upvote 0