AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help! I'm crashing my model friends on mfc

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 18, 2013
I'm a premium, in case that's not clear.
When my cam is on I allow a few model friends to view it.

I'm not sure when this started, but one of my model friends gets knocked offline sometimes when she views my cam and she blames my camera. She can be online for hours watching. So its hard to figure out what's happening.
She's using the mfc app, not the website.
I cant get the exact error message out of her, but I'm assuming that flash is crashing cause of my camera and its knocking her cam off also.

I've noticed on my end this may correlate with when my camera starts alternating quickly between "loading camera" and my video. In that past that just mean I needed to close and reopen my cam.

I've had two girls watching, and both got knocked offline simultaneously (different studios, different cities).
Then only one went back to watching my cam when she re-connected. A few minutes later she was knocked offline and the girl that was watching me wasn't.

so while I initially thought she was crazy, it seems my cam really does knock models offline after a while.
I conected support. of course no reply.

I'm not sure what it could be.
I suppose I could try another browser, or not use many cam.
My only guess is it could be that when my system gets low on resources (MFC uses a lot of resources) it causes my cam feed to reload, and that is interacting badly on the mfc model app.

Just wondering if anyone else had run into this or had some thoughts

Even if she was not crashing, watching cams sometimes slows down a model's feed and can cause lag. I hear the website is much better than the app though.

The first time I tried to view a member's cam, my entire computer froze and I had to restart. This was on a rather old desktop, however. I haven't tried it on any other device since, however.

I'm a premium, in case that's not clear.
When my cam is on I allow a few model friends to view it.

I'm not sure when this started, but one of my model friends gets knocked offline sometimes when she views my cam and she blames my camera. She can be online for hours watching. So its hard to figure out what's happening.
She's using the mfc app, not the website.
I cant get the exact error message out of her, but I'm assuming that flash is crashing cause of my camera and its knocking her cam off also.

I've noticed on my end this may correlate with when my camera starts alternating quickly between "loading camera" and my video. In that past that just mean I needed to close and reopen my cam.

I've had two girls watching, and both got knocked offline simultaneously (different studios, different cities).
Then only one went back to watching my cam when she re-connected. A few minutes later she was knocked offline and the girl that was watching me wasn't.

so while I initially thought she was crazy, it seems my cam really does knock models offline after a while.
I conected support. of course no reply.

I'm not sure what it could be.
I suppose I could try another browser, or not use many cam.
My only guess is it could be that when my system gets low on resources (MFC uses a lot of resources) it causes my cam feed to reload, and that is interacting badly on the mfc model app.

Just wondering if anyone else had run into this or had some thoughts
Have you sent this exact report to mfc support? If not, you should.

• Helpful!
Reactions: dilligaf0
yes, what I sent support was pretty close to this.
since i used the online submit form, I dont end up with a copy of what I sent.
(maybe that should be my next suggestion to them, have the option in the form to email me a copy of what I submitted. :D )

I notice I didn't say one thing correctly. Or in clarification is needed.
two girls watching cam. - they both crashed, sent offline simulteneously.

then one girl watching, and one not. It was the one watching that crashed.
The one not watching at that point, remained connected.

Status
Not open for further replies.