AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me please?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2022
Hello! I have a longer story. In the past I was permanently blocked on stripchat. Then I returned to this site because I got a job at a studio. I don't know how it was possible. a month ago a problem occurred between me and the studio and I interrupted the collaboration contract for a few days. they closed my account on SC, and now I'm permanently blocked again. is there any possibility to approve my site to come back with a studio account? I don't want to be an individual model. I resumed collaboration with the same studio, and the last account was not banned, it was deleted by them.

Hey @Annablondie
This sounds like a case I need to review.
Please refer to my PM so I can obtain all your SC details and investigate further.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.