AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Help me to approve my documents

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 6, 2024
Hi team

My id: _unique_girl

Issue in getting documents approval

Im uploading documents pan card and aadhar card ..after reviewing it is showing documents technically modified

I dont have license and passport

Please help me to approve my documents

Im the only on who earns in a family ..i need money to help for my dad treatment

Thanking you team

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the approval of documents are still done by a third party company, so not sure anyone can help, the only way I've been able to fix anything like this before is by uploading a more clear picture of the document, make sure there's NO watermarks from an app or anything on the picture, (I once tried using my phone through the computer to take the picture and it had a watermark and I got a message like this)

hope it's just something like this that's causing it.. also, censor your name if you upload any screenshots here :)

Upvote 0
Hi team

My id: _unique_girl

Issue in getting documents approval

Im uploading documents pan card and aadhar card ..after reviewing it is showing documents technically modified

I dont have license and passport

Im the only on who earns in a family ..i need money to help for my dad treatment

Thanking you team
I removed your screenshot as it showed your real name.

You need to be more protective of your personal ID info being shared publicly if you're going to be in the camming/streaming world.

Upvote 0
Try to upload more clear picture and don't upload any laminated I'd proof.

And be cautious - it's an public platform. So do not share your personal data here. If you have any query then contact with sc support directly.

Upvote 0