AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

help pricing my services

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 1, 2019
Hello, everyone! I signed up on ManyVids a couple of weeks ago. I haven't yet gone live (I just had a baby 4 months ago and he needs ALL the attention) but I have 5 videos posted that I managed to record during nap time. After promoting the heck outta my profile I received a DM on Twitter to do a custom video (mommy roleplay, diaper fetish). I was asked how much I would charge, I have absolutely no idea how to price everything. There are so many extras and other things that affect it. I figured that since I am just starting out I would charge $8/minute since $10 seems to be the standard price. Does that seem good? Also, I was talking to this guy for a while, he says I am very sweet and nice and wants to know if I have a Snapchat he can subscribe to. I do have one up in my services tab ($30/month). I don't know what to do. It is difficult to even text my husband back the few breaks he gets while he is at work, but I want to make this custom video request and Snapchat subscriber work because I started doing this to help my husband make money. I would hate to lose a potential regular because I charged him a subscription for a Snapchat I barely use. He seems to just like pics of diapers though so maybe this won't be so hard as I think? I'm all jumbled up. What should I do? How much should I charge? I am going to be doing this full time in March 2020 when I put my baby in daycare. But for now, I was just planning on posting videos whenever I could. I didn't expect to get a request for a custom video followed immediately by a Snapchat subscription.

I'd be upfront about how often you intend to post on Snapchat. Most people who pay monthly for Snapchat access usually expect snaps fairly often. If it's difficult for you to post regularly, you could always offer photo sets or charge per picture instead.

With the custom rates, $10 a minute is usually the standard. If you charge $8 a minute through your ManyVids custom form you will only be getting $6.40 a minute after the site takes it cut. Just something to keep in mind. For niche fetish stuff like what he is asking for, you can always charge more than your regular rates. After all, the diaper fetish and mommy domme stuff isn't something that all content creators would agree to film. I'd also charge for the price of diapers or any other prop you need to buy.

Last edited:
  • Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Status
Not open for further replies.