AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How can I help stimulate the room of my favorite model(s)??

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 24, 2020
United States
TIPS!!
Yeah, no shit... and friendly, inclusive chat with others.

Does anyone have any ideas on how a guest can help out a room?
Does a wall of 1’s do more than a wall of 100’s?
After discussing with the model of course, should I maybe try to “showcase” some of her menu options?
What has helped for some of you?
What are some behaviors of guests that are room killers?
What would you like YOUR favorite guest to do to assist you?
And NO, Im not speaking of, for or as a moderator!
Im just a guy that wants to help out my girls where I can!

Thanks!

I would say if it's a slow day try to space out your tips or perhaps wait till it's really quiet to start tipping. Sometimes models fall into a situation where they don't want to be doing too much and rewarding their non-tipping viewers but on the other hand they don't want to be doing nothing and make their room seem boring to anyone who happens to check it out during that slow period.

I think mostly depends on her to make her room alive and fun , guess the only things you can do is to be there for her as much as u can so she doenst feel alone and lost . also tip her when is quiet to put a smile on her face, try to get friend with other guys there mods, friends of her, so u guys talk to each other and keep the room alive , yes post menu sometimes , and talk to her in chat keep her talking till others get involved too .. good luck there :)

On MFC, the best things to help the model out are tipping and chatting. While a wall of 1's can be seen as positive, many models will frown at this kind of behaviour. Why? Well, it can give the impression to the rest of the room that this is the norm for the room... and thus guys who perhaps maybe visiting that room for the 1st time end up tipping much lower and/or slower as a result. Yellow walls of tips that are too long also stifle chat... not so good. 1000 tokens delivered in a slow wall of 1's would be frowned on, but a wall of 20, 50 token tips would look much better.

A technique I have successfully used on MFC for some time is to tip as myself and then a few seconds later tip as anonymous... both tips being visible in the room. I usually try this every 2 or 3 mins for maybe 20 mins or so if it it is slow, or until someone else joins in. I often mix and match the tip values, which helps to create the illusion of multiple tippers. As soon as someone else joins in with a tip, I'll keep tipping right behind, maybe even doubling the amount of anony tips, just to give the impression that there is a group tipping. This can often be the event that will spur a few others in the room to join the party and help promote the frenzy. Tip matching can also be something that works, but treat with caution... I've seen guys come to grief by announcing they would tip match over a period of time, then find that someone throws in a considerable tip that they can't match... and that's a fail. If you choose to and can afford to tip match, best to just do it without any big announcements to the room!

As to chatting... this can be a bit of a minefield. Dead air is bad for the room vibe, but if only one guy is doing all the chatting, it can be offputting to newer visitors trying to gauge the room vibe and the flow of the chat. In short, chatting is good... but being a yammering sphincter is not! Don't try to fill all the dead air yourself. Punch out, take a day and let some of the others step up to the plate and pitch in. Be aware that some of the guys in the room will not really be up for chatting to other dudes... so be measured in what you say to the other members of the audience.

Cheerleading... oh dear, this is rarely a good idea. Trying to prise tips from the other guys in the room by flagging all those: "Tip her now", "Tip her please", "If you like what you see then tip" etc type of emotes, will often just result in tumbleweed and crickets... a vibe killer in many rooms. Members will react by sitting on their hands if they feel they are being pressured by anyone else in the room other than the model to contribute tips. Likewise, calling people out, for example naming freeloaders in the room etc, is also not advised. We all know they are there, but calling them out is up to the model... it's her room, so her choice!

Also, unless you are a designated room helper, I would leave the promotion of the model's menu items, content, videos etc., to her... when a member in the room tries this, it often makes him sound like some kind of annoying sales dude... and the room will very quickly turn a deaf ear to his jabbering. If the model is promoting her own menu items, then that is cool... but when a random member tries to do it, it's not so cool!

As a 10 year veteran member on MFC, I've seen a lot of well meaning guys unintentionally bring down the vibe in a room, instead of promoting good vibes and tipping frenzy, bringing dark frowns to a model, rather than big happy smiles. Tread carefully. A happy model is a relaxed model. A relaxed model is a sexy model. A sexy model is more likely to get tipped... and thus remain a happy model... and so it goes.

Remember that there is often a thin line between being an asset to a room... and being the asshole in it!

Happy tipping!:happy::happy:✌️

- Try to be part of the room instead of dominating it. Give a thumbs up if someone tips 100+ tokens 👍 But don't make too much of a fuss about it. If someone says to the model "You're beautiful", respond with someting like "She sure is!".
- If someone new is chatting to her, try to back off a little and give him some space. Only join in if you can contribute to the conversation.
- Ask the model some questions like if she did something interesting yesterday or if she slept well. Any small conversation, no matter how dumb can lead to a bigger conversation. Maybe she bought some new clothes (which she then can show) or has a computer problem, you know any stuff others can continue talking about. Even boring subjects like taxes, cleaning, or the weather can become an interesting subject.
- Occasionally tip some small amounts or pick some small things from her tip menu. It keeps the model busy and active and also shows the room she has some fans (I often come into rooms without any tipping people and this may lead others to think she's not popular) and may start tipping too.

TIPS!!
Yeah, no shit... and friendly, inclusive chat with others.

After discussing with the model of course, should I maybe try to “showcase” some of her menu options?
Im just a guy that wants to help out my girls where I can!

Thanks!

Hi Moby Dick,

Thank you so much for posting this! :)
It shows you care and value the feelings of the models you view,
which I know they definitely appreciate!

I have copied and pasted the questions to try to answer each of them individually for you.
Please excuse my wordiness, I just want to try to explain my perspective as thoroughly as possible.

In my opinion the best way is to tip a good amount when you are there.
It doesn't have to be hundreds, but enough to show the model you value her.

We see it and we appreciate it.
Even though we love our jobs, at the end of the day, models DO cam to pay the bills.
And we work HARD planning our shows. It may not pay off right away, either. It took me months and still building.

The models who had instant success and thousands of views on day 1 of camming? Wasn't me.
I'm only now seeing in December the results of what I started in April, after not giving up every day.

And it was hard to not give up.
The reason I didn't??

Viewers like you who cared.
Who took time to value me and show that my effort WAS paying off.

When I was newer to camming , viewers often wouldn't tip more than a token because they didn't want to be the
only person tipping toward an "expensive tip menu" or goal that looked too high to reach (because I expect more than literal cents a day.)
I was disappointed that some guys would actually be OFFENDED that I wanted to make a living wage!!

Some of my first months of camming would be a room full
of dark purple names with tokens not tipping at all.

But they would be complimenting the absolute cheesiest lines,
hoping somebody else would tip first, and trying to get me to lower my rates.

The guys who would tip big tips/for menu items anyway, just to turn my day around?
Just to make sure I was able to make a decent wage camming... instead of having to struggle for hours for tips of less than $1?*
They made me SO happy!!
And I made sure they got AMAZING shows!
Most are still my regulars and I appreciate them so much for being there for me when nobody else was.

If you don't want to be the only viewer tipping - think about taking the model private or getting their content.
Either way, they will be happy you value their time and aren't just trying to get something free.
They have LOTS of those guys, I promise you. And asking for tips isn't easy even if it looks it.
========================================================================

(While all tips are very much appreciated... many models during the pandemic are coming from a club environment.
They are often shocked that some guys on cam sites are demanding THE ABSOLUTE MOST .and for less than a dollar at that!

The models coming from a club are often used to making a decent living.
Often just to talk and sip champagne with the dress still on.

They are not impressed by 5 cents with a demand to immediately and swiftly, "open ur bobs now!!!"
The guy doesn't even have enough tokens to buy another o for the word boob, apparently.

==========================================================================

Tipping for menu items when you have a request shows you are serious and you care.

For example, if you want to PM with a model, tip them on tip menu for it. It shows you respect their
time and business ability (models set their own prices.)

It stands out from the 1-token [5 cents for the model] demanding guys who want
the world (I have so many stories about this lol!!)

The good tippers?
They are the guys who I'm likely to PM just to say hi at the end of the show, or ask what they want to see for the next goal.
Treat them well and they will remember you. With camming, this goes both ways.

If they both are the same total amount, I would do somewhere in between and make a wall of 50-75's.
to "make it rain" for the model. Also it's a 'beatable'
amount - maybe it can turn into a "tip competition" where somebody starts in with the 100s!

If the model has a game going like dice roll, try rolling the dice! Other people will see how cool the prizes are
and join in. It usually just takes one person to get the action going. Be that person to start the day flowing
in a positive direction, and they'll remember you. :)

Every model is different! I would be fine with this . Especially if the viewer did so by tipping for it when other
people are being cheap, to show them what happens when you actually tip.

BUT I get some guys who just ask others to tip and don't tip themselves. This is a faux pas for me.
I usually do remind them (nicely!) to please not comment on others' tipping.

This [not exact word for word.... lololol]

Cheap guy: Damn love. Your prices are waaay too high. And I'm the owner of 5000 companies AND famous, so I know what I'm talking about.
I mean I miiiiiight be inclined to go private if it was for 1token an hour and you did a nude anal dildo vibrator show while twerking in a handstand, watching my cam, showing feet at
exactly a 90 degree angle, and opening bobs though. Can you PM?

Amazing customer [tipped huge amount to more than reach goal] comments below: This is just because you're beautiful and I love your energy and your shows.

Me: Thank you amazing customer! [silences cheap guy and starts goal show]

It was just that moment of satisfaction for me like guess my prices aren't too high, sir.

Breaking the site rules in any way, because then I have to kick them out.

All guests should read the terms and conditions of the site to find out what they can't
ask for.

It is NOT allowed for models to meet. If people ask me, not only do I feel very uncomfortable but I have to kick them out too
so I don't risk a ban. Please read the TOS of whatever site you are on, because there are often a lot of nuances that people don't realize.
If a model is going off about the site rules left and right, she's not trying to be a tyrant. She is trying to not lose her account.

Guys who try to provide "constructive" feedback but it ISN'T constructive (I don't care if what they're saying is actually helpful.)

I mean things like "if you got nude right now and skipped the goal, you would do better"

Guys who tipped once then ran out of tokens and try to make me feel bad for asking them to tip again.

People who spam-promote themselves in the PM. I am nice to other models, just not the sneaky behavior like that.

Guys who tip a token and try to direct the show like "turn around for me at exactly a 45 degree angle to the camera. Now back up. Now look up and wink at the camera and
say I love sucking big dicks."

Not only is it sort of insulting, it makes me worry that they are recording my shows. Like why would they want everything so specific??.

Guys who say "make me hard then I'll tip" or something of the likes, as if I'm desperate. It's not a very nice way to treat women.

Guys who assume that because women are showing their bodies, that they don't deserve respect. I ban people like this.

Guys who come to a tipping site and say they don't tip. I also ban people like this.

My room is my place to be happy. If the vibe is off, I don't let that person stick around.

Just be there for me, tip, and have a good time with me.

Tips when I am not
broadcasting are always nice!!

Today is a holiday and I'm sure any model would love a tip with a nice tip-note a surprise! 🎄

Tips when I am broadcasting obviously too. And private shows.

Joining my fan club always helps me. I read that it helps placement!! I don't know if that's true, but I do put a lot
into fan club content. and then you have the super generous people who get all the model's content for tokens AND join the fan club.

Tipping frequently, talking lots in the chat, having fun in the room. Fun is key. I like people with a good sense of humor.

Im just a guy that wants to help out my girls where I can! < Thank you! I like your energy.

Best & with good vibes,
Ava

:h:

Last edited:
On MFC, the best things to help the model out are tipping and chatting. While a wall of 1's can be seen as positive, many models will frown at this kind of behaviour. Why? Well, it can give the impression to the rest of the room that this is the norm for the room... and thus guys who perhaps maybe visiting that room for the 1st time end up tipping much lower and/or slower as a result. Yellow walls of tips that are too long also stifle chat... not so good. 1000 tokens delivered in a slow wall of 1's would be frowned on, but a wall of 20, 50 token tips would look much better.

A technique I have successfully used on MFC for some time is to tip as myself and then a few seconds later tip as anonymous... both tips being visible in the room. I usually try this every 2 or 3 mins for maybe 20 mins or so if it it is slow, or until someone else joins in. I often mix and match the tip values, which helps to create the illusion of multiple tippers. As soon as someone else joins in with a tip, I'll keep tipping right behind, maybe even doubling the amount of anony tips, just to give the impression that there is a group tipping. This can often be the event that will spur a few others in the room to join the party and help promote the frenzy. Tip matching can also be something that works, but treat with caution... I've seen guys come to grief by announcing they would tip match over a period of time, then find that someone throws in a considerable tip that they can't match... and that's a fail. If you choose to and can afford to tip match, best to just do it without any big announcements to the room!

As to chatting... this can be a bit of a minefield. Dead air is bad for the room vibe, but if only one guy is doing all the chatting, it can be offputting to newer visitors trying to gauge the room vibe and the flow of the chat. In short, chatting is good... but being a yammering sphincter is not! Don't try to fill all the dead air yourself. Punch out, take a day and let some of the others step up to the plate and pitch in. Be aware that some of the guys in the room will not really be up for chatting to other dudes... so be measured in what you say to the other members of the audience.

Cheerleading... oh dear, this is rarely a good idea. Trying to prise tips from the other guys in the room by flagging all those: "Tip her now", "Tip her please", "If you like what you see then tip" etc type of emotes, will often just result in tumbleweed and crickets... a vibe killer in many rooms. Members will react by sitting on their hands if they feel they are being pressured by anyone else in the room other than the model to contribute tips. Likewise, calling people out, for example naming freeloaders in the room etc, is also not advised. We all know they are there, but calling them out is up to the model... it's her room, so her choice!

Also, unless you are a designated room helper, I would leave the promotion of the model's menu items, content, videos etc., to her... when a member in the room tries this, it often makes him sound like some kind of annoying sales dude... and the room will very quickly turn a deaf ear to his jabbering. If the model is promoting her own menu items, then that is cool... but when a random member tries to do it, it's not so cool!

As a 10 year veteran member on MFC, I've seen a lot of well meaning guys unintentionally bring down the vibe in a room, instead of promoting good vibes and tipping frenzy, bringing dark frowns to a model, rather than big happy smiles. Tread carefully. A happy model is a relaxed model. A relaxed model is a sexy model. A sexy model is more likely to get tipped... and thus remain a happy model... and so it goes.

Remember that there is often a thin line between being an asset to a room... and being the asshole in it!

in one word the best he can do is to tip :)) Btw on chaturbate we dont have anonymous tips but he can create 2 diff nick names to tip with both .. :)

Reactions: Moby Dick

Wicked Touch, yes! I do the same with larger tips in a weaker room as well. I will hang and chat, tip the lower tiers and the anon her with the larger tips! Shows other guests it’s ok to tip larger denominations!😆
As far as promoting, yes, you are correct in that view.
What I meant was, if the room is slow, I will see if the model is up for a public showing of a higher tier option...oil show, for example. Oil shows are involved and somewhat time consuming. Clean up, mess, possible injury!!😬 But it can showcase her Sensuality And her Sexuality! Maybe the guy with only 20 tkns left has found his “One” and would like to see her be sexy instead of riding or buzzing.
Shadow dances are great for this in mine opinion!
That last line... words to live by, my friend! Words to live by!
Thanks for your input!👍

Hi Moby Dick,

I have copied and pasted the questions to try to answer each of them individually for you.
Please excuse my wordiness, I just want to try to explain my perspective as thoroughly as possible.

Even though we love our jobs, at the end of the day, models DO cam to pay the bills.
And we work HARD planning our shows. It may not pay off right away, either. It took me months and still building.

The models who had instant success and thousands of views on day 1 of camming? Wasn't me.
I'm only now seeing in December the results of what I started in April, after not giving up every day.

The reason I didn't??

When I was newer to camming , viewers often wouldn't tip more than a token because they didn't want to be the
only person tipping toward an "expensive tip menu" or goal that looked too high to reach (because I expect more than literal cents a day.)
I was disappointed that some guys would actually be OFFENDED that I wanted to make a living wage!!

The guys who would tip big tips/for menu items anyway, just to turn my day around?
Just to make sure I was able to make a decent wage camming... instead of having to struggle for hours for tips of less than $1?*
They made me SO happy!!
Most are still my regulars and I appreciate them so much for being there for me when nobody else was.

If you don't want to be the only viewer tipping - think about taking the model private or getting their content.
Either way, they will be happy you value their time and aren't just trying to get something free.
They have LOTS of those guys, I promise you. And asking for tips isn't easy even if it looks it.

(While all tips are very much appreciated... many models during the pandemic are coming from a club environment.
They are often shocked that some guys on cam sites are demanding THE ABSOLUTE MOST .and for less than a dollar at that!

They are not impressed by 5 cents with a demand to immediately and swiftly, "open ur bobs now!!!"
The guy doesn't even have enough tokens to buy another o for the word boob, apparently.

Tipping for menu items when you have a request shows you are serious and you care.

For example, if you want to PM with a model, tip them on tip menu for it. It shows you respect their

The good tippers?
They are the guys who I'm likely to PM just to say hi at the end of the show, or ask what they want to see for the next goal.

If they both are the same total amount, I would do somewhere in between and make a wall of 50-75's.
amount - maybe it can turn into a "tip competition" where somebody starts in with the 100s!

If the model has a game going like dice roll, try rolling the dice! Other people will see how cool the prizes are
and join in. It usually just takes one person to get the action going. Be that person to start the day flowing

Every model is different! I would be fine with this . Especially if the viewer did so by tipping for it when other

BUT I get some guys who just ask others to tip and don't tip themselves. This is a faux pas for me.

Cheap guy: Damn love. Your prices are waaay too high. And I'm the owner of 5000 companies AND famous, so I know what I'm talking about.
I mean I miiiiiight be inclined to go private if it was for 1token an hour and you did a nude anal dildo vibrator show while twerking in a handstand, watching my cam, showing feet at

Amazing customer [tipped huge amount to more than reach goal] comments below: This is just because you're beautiful and I love your energy and your shows.

It was just that moment of satisfaction for me like guess my prices aren't too high, sir.

All guests should read the terms and conditions of the site to find out what they can't
ask for.

It is NOT allowed for models to meet. If people ask me, not only do I feel very uncomfortable but I have to kick them out too
so I don't risk a ban. Please read the TOS of whatever site you are on, because there are often a lot of nuances that people don't realize.
If a model is going off about the site rules left and right, she's not trying to be a tyrant. She is trying to not lose her account.

Guys who try to provide "constructive" feedback but it ISN'T constructive (I don't care if what they're saying is actually helpful.)

I mean things like "if you got nude right now and skipped the goal, you would do better"

Guys who tipped once then ran out of tokens and try to make me feel bad for asking them to tip again.

People who spam-promote themselves in the PM. I am nice to other models, just not the sneaky behavior like that.

Guys who tip a token and try to direct the show like "turn around for me at exactly a 45 degree angle to the camera. Now back up. Now look up and wink at the camera and

Not only is it sort of insulting, it makes me worry that they are recording my shows. Like why would they want everything so specific??.

Guys who say "make me hard then I'll tip" or something of the likes, as if I'm desperate. It's not a very nice way to treat women.

Guys who assume that because women are showing their bodies, that they don't deserve respect. I ban people like this.

Guys who come to a tipping site and say they don't tip. I also ban people like this.

My room is my place to be happy. If the vibe is off, I don't let that person stick around.

Tips when I am not

Today is a holiday and I'm sure any model would love a tip with a nice tip-note a surprise! 🎄

Joining my fan club always helps me. I read that it helps placement!! I don't know if that's true, but I do put a lot
into fan club content. and then you have the super generous people who get all the model's content for tokens AND join the fan club.

Tipping frequently, talking lots in the chat, having fun in the room. Fun is key. I like people with a good sense of humor.

Im just a guy that wants to help out my girls where I can! < Thank you! I like your energy.

Best & with good vibes,
Ava

Hi Moby Dick,

The reason I didn't??

They made me SO happy!!

The good tippers?

ask for.

Tips when I am not

Best & with good vibes,
Ava

Hey, thanks, PA! This is very helpful info with the “your side” perspective!
As far as walls go, I have noticed 2 glaring things about men... Competitive and Cheap!🤣
one or the other!
I like the idea of a wall competition!
1’s
1’s and a few 10’s
1’s and a half a dozen 25’s!
oh yeah?
Solid 25’s!
Ha! I can beat that! 50/50 50’s and 100’!!
Bank account is the limit!!😆😆

in one word the best he can do is to tip :)) Btw on chaturbate we dont have anonymous tips but he can create 2 diff nick names to tip with both .. :)
Ahh yes, the old alias trick!
I have used that to circumvent daily limits before😉
This one model thought I was trying to play games with her when she figured out I was two guests.
I didn’t realize it could be construed as such!
Now, I just give them a heads up or a ... “where is so-and-so when you need him!”
Haha, they know all my names now, and sometimes they play me against myself!😆😆😆

Cam Models... gotta love ‘em!!❤️

guess noone use it , in my room i never had an anonymous tip, guess guys dont bother with that or is a pretty new option that manny not knows ..
it's an option for supporters only

Status
Not open for further replies.