AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you gauge success for a newbie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LyraRose

Cam Model
Apr 26, 2020
United States
Twitter Username
@LyraRoseX
Chaturbate Username
LyraRoseX
I have just hit a month on chaturbate. I'm waiting on final acceptance from MFC. I've streamed on a schedule from 2-6 days a week off and on and have now done about 15 streams. I'm pushing 1900 followers and my room size hit 250 today and I am consistently hitting 100+ per stream now (after a bit of time)! I was super excited ! I get asked to do at least 1 private a stream and at most I had 4. My shortest stream was 2 hours and my longest was about 5. I'm feeling super encouraged by how things are going. I just cashed out for the 3rd time and I'm shocked how my earning have gone up exponentially, double from the first and now this one was 4 times my second! (Thankfully as both my lush and my wand died so I can buy new ones!)

Is this a honeymoon phase or might I ACTUALLY have tapped into something great and I'm really liked? I'm feeling good but I dont want to be naive or over confident either. I guess I'm just looking for some feedback and encouragement since I have no gauge on any of this yet. Feel free to check my profile out, same name as here, I'm proud of it. Thank you everyone, cant wait to get verified on here!

Reactions: Mila_
There's always a honeymoon phase.. but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Use that momentum and enthusiasm to help you build and grow.

As far as how I gauged success as a newb? I based it off whether I was making enough money per hour to meet my needs, and whether I saw consistent sustained growth. It sounds like you have both those things going for ya! I think you should definitely prepare for the newgirl shine to wear off a little, for earnings to fluctuate in future, and for your motivation to decrease as time goes on. It's a job, and the shiny will wear off a bit. But that's ok.

There's always a honeymoon phase.. but that's not necessarily a bad thing. Use that momentum and enthusiasm to help you build and grow.

As far as how I gauged success as a newb? I based it off whether I was making enough money per hour to meet my needs, and whether I saw consistent sustained growth. It sounds like you have both those things going for ya! I think you should definitely prepare for the newgirl shine to wear off a little, for earnings to fluctuate in future, and for your motivation to decrease as time goes on. It's a job, and the shiny will wear off a bit. But that's ok.
Thanks. Right now I'm pretty happy with where my earnings are, I just hope I keep growing and going up! I can easily maintain this schedule and also run my business that is temporarily closed. I'm so happy I finally made this leap I've always wanted to make.

Reactions: Miss_Lollipop
Status
Not open for further replies.