AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you keep your inbox organized?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GothHostess

Cam Model
Aug 12, 2019
Slytherin Common Room
Twitter Username
@ItsGothHostess
My inbox is out of control between the endless friend adds and the unsolicited messages from starred users. I understand that this is how the site is set up and there's nothing I can do to organize it from a technical perspective, so I was curious to hear how people manage this. Right now I am having to sift through so much "junk mail" to find messages from the people who are actually on my friends list aka tippers and people who do privates with me, and sometimes I still miss them. I have tip options for PM/friend add so when people add me without tipping all it tells me is that they haven't read my tip menu or are cheap and trying to add me anyways. Yesterday when it was quieter for me I tried keeping my inbox open and deleting the requests when they came in, but I wouldn't be able to do that when it was busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.