AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How do you stay live?

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I would like to know how you handle staying alive for more than 4hs. I'm a Latina independent model and I talk to colombians. They stream more hours for less income and I'm on the same boat. I speak English but I get the worst traffic which is Latin America. I usually stream minimum 4 hours per day 5 days a week. But sometimes I have to stay 8 hs straight and earn less than 40 USD.

I tried different types of shows, I bought a sex doll, I took professional photos etc and sometimes I don't even reach minimum payout. I like camming and it's my only income. How do you handle? What activities do you do?

Thanks.

If the traffic is that bad, then I would recommend changing the site. Also, as Eva was mentioning, splitcamming would be a good idea for you too if you can multitask. And also, try to stay as many hours as you can online to build a base of regulars/members. That is going to help you a lot. 8h per day, 5 days a week should be more than fine. Good luck, girl!

Reactions: -xoxo-
Status
Not open for further replies.