AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How I can show top tippers on OBS?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EllaM

Cam Model
Dec 19, 2019
Hi! I show that some models have thier tip menu and also top tippers on OBS ( like in photo bolow) . I only found how to set tip menu but I can't find from where exactlly to display top tippers too. Plase help me if you know 🙏

Attachments

• 20230910_120628.jpg
    20230910_120628.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Hi! I show that some models have thier tip menu and also top tippers on OBS ( like in photo bolow) . I only found how to set tip menu but I can't find from where exactlly to display top tippers too. Plase help me if you know 🙏
Go to video feedback in the lovense settings, click on the pencil icon when you hover over the lovense menu in the preview image and uncheck "show top 3 tippers" and it should remove them from the overlay

Go to video feedback in the lovense settings, click on the pencil icon when you hover over the lovense menu in the preview image and uncheck "show top 3 tippers" and it should remove them from the overlay
thank you a lot Marti! 🤗

Reactions: KingMarti
Status
Not open for further replies.