AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How Long Does a Model Have to Perform a Tip Menu Request?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So this is a bit of an odd one, and I think most of us can all understand "it depends on the circumstances".
A model messaged me asking this question, for how long does she have to be able to fulfil a request someone tipped for on her tip menu because there was some argument from a member and I think threats of him reporting her?

Most of us, like mentioned above, can understand even if it's just a couple of things/circumstances: 1) Where the model is and what the request is, 2) What other requests are being fulfilled, 3) Any other little thing.

I think she is extremely paranoid because she didn't/couldn't do it instantly - she was outside and had to wait to perform such a request. I would say she definitely did it in a timely manner, I think only 10 - 15 minutes, so there is no problem from my perspective asa user, but what is an official "rule" on this?

It's unfortunate that models need to worry about this as not everything can be instant, as stated above with simple examples (I am sure there are many other examples that can be given).
She certainly wasn't trying to drag it out, I know her and she definitely does them as soon as she possibly can.

But she is nervous for this guy and for future times, how long "should" a model take maximum to fulfil a request in public chat before she can be reported and get in trouble or have problems?

So this is a bit of an odd one, and I think most of us can all understand "it depends on the circumstances".
A model messaged me asking this question, for how long does she have to be able to fulfil a request someone tipped for on her tip menu because there was some argument from a member and I think threats of him reporting her?

Most of us, like mentioned above, can understand even if it's just a couple of things/circumstances: 1) Where the model is and what the request is, 2) What other requests are being fulfilled, 3) Any other little thing.

I think she is extremely paranoid because she didn't/couldn't do it instantly - she was outside and had to wait to perform such a request. I would say she definitely did it in a timely manner, I think only 10 - 15 minutes, so there is no problem from my perspective asa user, but what is an official "rule" on this?

It's unfortunate that models need to worry about this as not everything can be instant, as stated above with simple examples (I am sure there are many other examples that can be given).
She certainly wasn't trying to drag it out, I know her and she definitely does them as soon as she possibly can.

But she is nervous for this guy and for future times, how long "should" a model take maximum to fulfil a request in public chat before she can be reported and get in trouble or have problems?
You are right. It depends on all those things. I guess the main thing that a model needs to do to cover themselves is to communicate that the menu item *will* be preformed when possible. If she was outside and doing the requested item would have breached any law, she is actually required by SC's TOS to NOT do the action then and there. As I a sure you know, they have a catch all "do not do anything that breaks any local laws" rule.

Miffed users are certainly something to be cautious about. A few years ago my friend had a knight go rogue and he reported her for a "transgression" which given the circumstances was perfectly reasonable, but SC sided with him and took about 5000 tokens back from her.

I am not a violent or vengeful person, but if I learnt that he had died a horrible painful lingering death, I would not be sad.

Upvote 0
Few options here..

If the model clearly cannot perform something at that exact moment, she can at least respond to the user to acknowledge it..
"I have not forgotten about you or your xyz request.. I'm trying to perform it as soon as I can without breaching outdoor rules".

Alternatively, if the model can clearly see that it's something which may be impossible to perform given the circumstances, she can also respond with:
"Unfortunately, due to the location/situation, I will not be able to perform this request but if you contact the support team, they will refund you your tokens".

In saying that, to avoid user dissatisfaction, issues and misunderstandings, I would suggest only adding things to the menu that you are able to perform considering your surroundings.

Tip Menus:
Models have the ability to put together numerous menu templates.​
If models regularly stream outdoors, they should consider putting together a new template which only includes things on the menu that are possible to perform within those specific environments.​
Models can switch menus at any time.​

Upvote 0
Few options here..

If the model clearly cannot perform something at that exact moment, she can at least respond to the user to acknowledge it..
"I have not forgotten about you or your xyz request.. I'm trying to perform it as soon as I can without breaching outdoor rules".

Alternatively, if the model can clearly see that it's something which may be impossible to perform given the circumstances, she can also respond with:
"Unfortunately, due to the location/situation, I will not be able to perform this request but if you contact the support team, they will refund you your tokens".

In saying that, to avoid user dissatisfaction, issues and misunderstandings, I would suggest only adding things to the menu that you are able to perform considering your surroundings.

Tip Menus:
Models have the ability to put together numerous menu templates.​
If models regularly stream outdoors, they should consider putting together a new template which only includes things on the menu that are possible to perform within those specific environments.​
Models can switch menus at any time.​

This model, in particular, will always tell them she will do it soon when she can, and always tries to do it as soon as possible. As stated above, the example that worried her was only 10 or 15 minutes before she did his request yet he was arguing and causing problems for it.

Upvote 0
In this case, the model was better off telling the user to get a refund from support instead of arguing and ruining the room's vibe.

A user shouldn't have to wait 15 mins to see a purchased item performed.

If a model has something on the menu, it should be something she can perform upon purchase.
(unless the model is in the process of performing other purchased items ahead of that one, or possibly gone in pvt show).

The model should possibly review the menu items she has advertised whilst being outdoors.

Reactions: Ozzie_ and NotYou
Upvote 0
Yeah, I missed the 10 - 15 minute time frame. That really is a bit long unless there's extenuating circumstances e.g a lot of tipping causing vibrations going on. It is quite possible that the user who had the issue was not planning on being in her room for that long and was naturally annoyed. As Charlie said, if she was outdoors and could not perform the menu item until she returned home or got to a secluded place, then maybe she should make a specific menu for outdoor shows.

Upvote 0
It annoys me when a model is in the middle of an achieved, tipped-for goal show and a user tips for ‘PM’… and continuously writes “PM” in the public chat. Seen that happen…

Dude… she’s obviously busy at this particular moment in time and as a Knight I’ll politely request that they be patient until the end of the show 🤦‍♂️

Upvote 0
It annoys me when a model is in the middle of an achieved, tipped-for goal show and a user tips for ‘PM’… and continuously writes “PM” in the public chat. Seen that happen…

Dude… she’s obviously busy at this particular moment in time and as a Knight I’ll politely request that they be patient until the end of the show 🤦‍♂️
Yeah I had a guy doing this when I was SUPER busy with a Goal, its like, dude, people are jerking to me rn and paid money for it. They dont wanna see me sit an answer dm's

Upvote 0

100% that is SO annoying. Half the time it is a gray user too

Upvote 0
Yeah I had a guy doing this when I was SUPER busy with a Goal, its like, dude, people are jerking to me rn and paid money for it. They dont wanna see me sit an answer dm's

Exactly. The entitlement of paying 50 tks for a DM (or whatever) and expecting an instant reply mid-show. 🙄 yah sure.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Upvote 0
Exactly. The entitlement of paying 50 tks for a DM (or whatever) and expecting an instant reply mid-show. 🙄 yah sure.

Agreed. While I’m sure sometimes it’s just that the member didn’t read the room, I think a lot of them get off on thinking they have the power to stop an active show just by paying for a DM.

Same as the guys who only seem to request private shows when there are dozens of active tippers and the model is crazy busy fulfilling everyone’s requests. I feel like those guys get off on being spoilers more than anything else.

Upvote 0
Same as the guys who only seem to request private shows when there are dozens of active tippers and the model is crazy busy fulfilling everyone’s requests. I feel like those guys get off on being spoilers more than anything else.

Yeah, I’m sure there’s another thread on ACF about that…

Although, recently I did see one guy announce that he was taking the model private “…for an hour” and subsequently spent the the next ten minutes screaming in the public chat for people to “stop tipping” so he could fulfil his request 👀🙈

Upvote 0
Agreed. While I’m sure sometimes it’s just that the member didn’t read the room, I think a lot of them get off on thinking they have the power to stop an active show just by paying for a DM.

that is totally true. There are plenty of users who like the model but they REALLY like to control the other guys in the room. It's kind of fucked up

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.