AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

how many hours do you work a day?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me short cam sessions are pointless otherwise you are stuck on the back pages of CB and never get up. Normally I broadcast minimum 4 hours a day but aim for 7 hours. Once you hit around the 3 hour mark is when the room count goes up normally for me around 1000+ and then it is worthwhile and plenty of momentum in the room. If it is very quiet which is rare I do 2 hours then log on in the night. It is a full time commitment for me but is paying off big time

Reactions: JennyFae
I stay on 2-3 hrs on 4/5 days a week and that suits me perfectly without burning out! I don't get empty rooms but I do get quiet rooms but I always push myself to stay until 2 hours. My first few months I'd be 5 or 6 hours though just to build myself up. :)

So I don’t cam anymore, but I did before I became a mom in 2013.

These days I work far more and far less than I did while camming. With camming, I woke up and immediately started getting ready for cam, then would be online and live for anywhere between 3-15 hours at a time. Not healthy,not profitable, not sustainable. I had zero time for myself, eating, my spouse, or anything, and I still struggled to pay the bills.

I switched to building up my passive income. Now my work “hours” look more like I wake up, I turn my texting and phone lines on, answer emails while on the potty, shower and text, breakfast and text, edit videos for a few hours or until goal is met, upload to various websites for a time limit or until goal is met, queue up new video releases for a time limit or until goal is met, and text all day long. My actual work hours do not equal more than 5 ish per day now, and those hours are broken up into bits. Texting I can easily do while doing anything else, so it doesn’t feel like working and does not require the commitment that everything else does. It blends beautifully with content creation for a very stable, and growing, passive income.

My work hours on filming days are probably closer to 10+ hours on that particular day. My income now that I’ve stopped camming is easily more than double what it was and I actually have time for my health now. My only regret is not telling those selfish fucks to sit and spin on a cactus sooner, because now I can comfortably provide 100% of my family’s income while actually being there for them.

Teach me the ways! I want to make content but don't know where else to sell it except onlyfans.

Reactions: Rose
Teach me the ways! I want to make content but don't know where else to sell it except onlyfans.
Clips4sale bb. You can do shit work on the regular and get paid surprising amounts for your digital turds. 👌

I aim to release one video per day of *anything* and it helps keep me at a comfortable earnings baseline on minimal work. Work smarter, not harder.🤗

I try to stay online atleast 1 hour and sometimes even 2-4 hours. It depends on the mood and how the people in my room bring an positive impact into my room to stay longer online :)

I have been working 10-15 hours per week on Streamate, 3-4 days per week. My shifts are usually 3-4 hours. I have signed up for MFC and Stripchat so I can get twitter and onlyfans followers. I plan on working 30 hours per week on cam starting this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.