AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to keep track of Chat, Tips, Games, Requests when using Splitcam, Obs or Lovense Steam master.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

British_Rosie

Cam Model
Sep 17, 2023
Good Morning Everyone,
Quick question we currently use Lovense Stream master to stream to multiple sites, however we are looking to try use an alternative and have been looking at Splitcam, OBS or similar.
The question is.....

1. How do you keep track of the chats from each site, i.e Is there a way to group all sites chatrooms into 1 chatbox as there is on Lovense Stream master?

2. Similar to above how do you keep track of games and what the viewer has won or do you have to jump from screen to screen?

Finally

3. Is there anything we should look out for when setting up?

Thank you for your time Reliprose xx

Check out ShineModel: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...adcasts-of-several-sites-in-one-window.38308/

You'll have each website open in a separate tab, and have one master panel that will show you all the chat content from every site, so you won't miss any messages, tips, or prizes. PMs and C2C* are shown as floating windows, and when you get a private show request on one site, you'll get a pop-up asking if you want to go hidden on other sites or remain in public. You can use the Lovense Chrome extension just fine as well.

* Floating C2C works with Camsoda and Stripchat, but for Bongacams and Chaturbate(?) you need to open it another window

3. Is there anything we should look out for when setting up?
In OBS, make sure your settings are compatible across every site. Since Stripchat has specific requirements, I'd just use their guidelines: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410727731729-How-to-set-up-OBS

I've actually been interested in checking out Lovense Streammaster because of the larger number of supported platforms. Mainly, how does it handle private shows? The Lovense Chatbox isn't as good as Shine's panel tbh, but I'd adapt if it meant more traffic.

Check out ShineModel: https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/t...adcasts-of-several-sites-in-one-window.38308/

You'll have each website open in a separate tab, and have one master panel that will show you all the chat content from every site, so you won't miss any messages, tips, or prizes. PMs and C2C* are shown as floating windows, and when you get a private show request on one site, you'll get a pop-up asking if you want to go hidden on other sites or remain in public. You can use the Lovense Chrome extension just fine as well.

* Floating C2C works with Camsoda and Stripchat, but for Bongacams and Chaturbate(?) you need to open it another window

In OBS, make sure your settings are compatible across every site. Since Stripchat has specific requirements, I'd just use their guidelines: https://support.stripchat.com/hc/en-us/articles/4410727731729-How-to-set-up-OBS

I've actually been interested in checking out Lovense Streammaster because of the larger number of supported platforms. Mainly, how does it handle private shows? The Lovense Chatbox isn't as good as Shine's panel tbh, but I'd adapt if it meant more traffic.
Thank you for your reply Ill give Shine a try and let you know how it compares to Streamaster.

Still wrapping my head around privates in streamaster and making sure not giving anything away for free.

Thanks again Rose XX

I recommend double-monitoring it too! most laptops/pcs are capable of adding an additional monitor. instead of purchasing a new monitor, recommend using a tv. all tvs should have hdmi ports, and the majority of computers have them. if not, purchase a usb/hdmi adapter.

once added you may need to adjust your display settings around a bit.

I like to use my tv screen for chat and my monitor for any other additional browsing/timers/whatever without having to minimize or potentially miss anything in chat. i may watch something on the second screen muted and with closed captioning when its slow to help.

One quick question I hope.....

How does it work with Goals i.e. if we set a goal on CB say for 1000 tokens to strip and we get 800 tokens on CB and 800 on SC and 400 on BC how would a goal of 1000 tokens to strip work.

Would the goal get triggered automatically when you reach 1000 tokens or would we have to individually monitor all goals and how much is needed before they are complete.

Hope this has not hurt your head to much.

Thanks Rose XX

I recommend double-monitoring it too! most laptops/pcs are capable of adding an additional monitor. instead of purchasing a new monitor, recommend using a tv. all tvs should have hdmi ports, and the majority of computers have them. if not, purchase a usb/hdmi adapter.

once added you may need to adjust your display settings around a bit.

I like to use my tv screen for chat and my monitor for any other additional browsing/timers/whatever without having to minimize or potentially miss anything in chat. i may watch something on the second screen muted and with closed captioning when its slow to help.
thank you for this i have been looking at getting an additional monitor.

Rose xxx

How does it work with Goals i.e. if we set a goal on CB say for 1000 tokens to strip and we get 800 tokens on CB and 800 on SC and 400 on BC how would a goal of 1000 tokens to strip work.

Would the goal get triggered automatically when you reach 1000 tokens or would we have to individually monitor all goals and how much is needed before they are complete.
You'll set the goals on the individual cam site pages, which are opened in separate tabs alongside the master Shine Model broadcaster page.

Unfortunately, there's no mechanism within the Shine browser to trigger goals across different sites when one is triggered; however, I believe there are apps you can set up in the Lovense browser extension that can work for having a common stream goal. I'm thinking of this one where tippers fill a jar, which is displayed as an animation in OBS with the Lovense module. You can set your room topics to something like "fill the jar to strip." But I haven't use the Lovense apps much yet, so I'm not completely sure.

Otherwise, when goals are set, update, or triggered, you'll see notifications for them in the master broadcaster panel.

Still wrapping my head around privates in streamaster and making sure not giving anything away for free.
So, in Stream Master, when you get a private request do you have to manually go to each site and go hidden one by one? In the Shine broadcaster panel, when you get a request for private on one site, it'll ask you if you want to go hidden on the other sites. Note that on Stripchat, models aren't allowed to stream private shows for public viewing on other platforms.

Correction: in-panel viewing of c2c from Chaturbate is supported in Shine, but you need to go to the Chaturbate tab, click on the client's username in chat, and select the option to view their cam on-page, instead of opening their cam in a separate tab.

Status
Not open for further replies.