AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to motivate yourself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I say the mantra "I'm a really good camgirl, I'm good at what i do" and try to focus on the benefits of camming . A way to help motivate yourself is to come up with really fun and exciting show ideas, so your excited to show your fans what you have in store ... Oh and playing Beyonce always helps to :)

I'm not a model. But what gets me good for my day is: walking (increase endorphins ), food (gives energy) shower, clothing I feel confident in, singing to good music.

Personally I have to start my day early. If I just sit around the house for hours before getting ready for the day I get nothing done.

Morning routines help me get ready to cam. Wake up, meditate, shower, eat breakfast/drink coffee and get myself ready to login. When it's integrated into part of a daily routine it becomes second nature after awhile. It's not a perfect system but for me personally it really does help.

If that doesn't work, just remind yourself of the potential $$$ you're missing out on. That usually helps, too. ;)

Reactions: LunaJayde
I agree with routine, but it only works once I get enough motivation to actually start the routine! :)

I walk, (try to) do some yoga, eat, shower, hair, make up, clothes and make out just before going on.

I have a journal of show ideas and what notes about previous shows. I will read that in between shows and start thinking what I want the next show to be like. I shop for new ideas, clothes, makeup, accessories.
I set myself personal treat goals. "When I have earned this much I will treat myself to XYZ"

sM00I9Q.png

This right here...lately I've been in the worst "I don't wanna" headspace ever and haven't been working. Today though I was like, fuck it, time to cultivate some work ethic again. You'll always feel better after having worked generally. But the trick is to get yourself to a point where you get on anyway, and feel things after/during. Music helps too though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.