AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to rate tips?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2011
or is it impossible to rate 50 tokens tips?
only my 100 tip is rated but I see no option for the other ones.

You can rate any tip of 90 tokens (the equivalent of a 1.5 minute private) or more.

cheeks said:
ah I see.
I tipped her so much 50, not very smart I guess.
I used to worry about making all my tips "rateable", but then just started tipping whatever. Sometimes more frequent small tips get other people to tip a little something, and that helps, too.

It's also rumored that rating tips does nothing for camscore, so I say tip whatever amount you want, as often as you can. :)

I have heard that rating tips 90+ helps but quite frankly anytime anyone reaches into their wallet to help or contribute to me makes me feel special. Period. Personally, effort counts for A LOT in book.

Reactions: pg240
ScarlettLeigh said:
I have heard that rating tips 90+ helps but quite frankly anytime anyone reaches into their wallet to help or contribute to me makes me feel special. Period. Personally, effort counts for A LOT in book.
When I say "it's rumored" I mean people say they've heard from Leo's mouth that ratings (both on profile and on tips) don't affect camscore. Originally we as models heard that rating tips over 90 as well as all ratings/admires on profiles helped the camscore. We also hear (falsely) that tipping less than 5 tokens hurts a girls score. I've stopped putting any energy into asking people to rate tips anymore, and it feels nice.

Reactions: Traditio
great if the effect of rating is low - now i can live better with giving more lower tips instead of one big one.

Frankie said:
I don't even understand why tips can be rated. If you're tipping in the first place, the model is doing something right.
Feedback mechanism - we can leave the model a message, and the admins too. Whether it actually works, or gets read, like it implies it does is another matter :-D

Zoomer said:
Frankie said:
I don't even understand why tips can be rated. If you're tipping in the first place, the model is doing something right.
Feedback mechanism - we can leave the model a message, and the admins too. Whether it actually works, or gets read, like it implies it does is another matter :-D
We don't get the notes in the tip ratings. Only the notes in the tip comments.

AmberCutie said:
I suspected that. I've made comments in rating notes that I'm sure would have elicited a response, but never heard back about them.

AmberCutie said:
Zoomer said:
Frankie said:

:think: Should have expected as much with MFC :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.