AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

How to record your shows for resale?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022
So what I would like to do is to do some ticket shows and then record them so I can sell them to the people in the room afterwards, or maybe put them on my profile for sale. What's the best way to do this? My (limited) understanding is that your camera can't use more than one app at once so I can't use the Camera app that comes with Windows to record my shows, for example. Is OBS the only real option for doing this? And is that an option while streaming from a phone, as I do shows from both phone and laptop so would like to record both of them (I din't currently use OBS to stream). Thanks for the help!

So what I would like to do is to do some ticket shows and then record them so I can sell them to the people in the room afterwards, or maybe put them on my profile for sale. What's the best way to do this? My (limited) understanding is that your camera can't use more than one app at once so I can't use the Camera app that comes with Windows to record my shows, for example. Is OBS the only real option for doing this? And is that an option while streaming from a phone, as I do shows from both phone and laptop so would like to record both of them (I din't currently use OBS to stream). Thanks for the help!
What site are you on, some sites do it for you? I know nothing about CB or SC, but both MFC and SM do it for you. However given your name here, I'm gonna assume you're not talking about MFC atleast.

Reactions: Bulllgod
I do it on OBS, there's other apps/programs that you can record stuff on like SplitCam etc but I don't think there's really much else.
You could set up your phone next to your laptop and record the shows like that. I do that for outdoor shows, stream from one phone and record on the other when things start happening!

I'd recommend using OBS to record your shows. It's very easy to use and works very well. If you need any help getting it to work, let me know.

I'd recommend using OBS to record your shows. It's very easy to use and works very well. If you need any help getting it to work, let me know.
That is like literally what I said. Who are you anyway and why do you have a support picture on your profile? As far as I'm aware you are not an administrator or any type of a support member on this forum. Are you actually trying to help and being a huge pain in the ass on every ask-a-model thread repeating after others and mansplaining stuff or is this some sort of an elaborate scam? Either way, it's not cool man.

Status
Not open for further replies.