AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I am Hiring Virtual Assistant / Manager - Current + Former Sexworkers Encouraged to Apply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoddessV

Cam Model
Jul 4, 2020
USA
Hi ACF,
My name is Vivien. I am growing my business/brand and I am looking to hire a virtual assistant and/or brand manager.
I would like to hire someone who is a current or former sexworker and has an understanding of the business.
Pay is starting at $20/hour but is definitely negotiable based on experience. Must have writing skills and be organized.

The following aspects will be part of the job:
SOCIAL MEDIA:
-Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Email, OnlyFans, AVN Stars
-Scheduling posts on platforms (Using Buffer when applicable)
-Writing copy for social media captions and clips
CONTENT:
-Uploading to online platforms including IWantClips, ManyVids, Clips4Sale, OnlyFans, AVN Stars, OnlyFans
-Proofreading, editing and formatting writing including scripts and blogs
-Conducting research for content creation
-Website/Blog maintenance and uploading
TIME MANAGEMENT:
-Schedule management - creating a weekly schedule to follow, ensure deadlines are met
-Goal setting and motivational support
-Calendar management, meetings and appointments (I use todoist and google)
- - -
My background: I started making fetish clips and camming in 2014. After an extended break I started back again in 2019.
Previous to this I worked as a tv actress and runway model. I also spent many years owning/managing bars and restaurants and also work as a textile artist.
I spent free time learning to build websites and dabbled in passive income. Although I have had many careers, I feel at home in the sex industry as
I can use all of my creative and technical abilities to be successful and independent.
I am kind of a free thinking, barefoot, scatterbrained artist and would love to find an assertive person who can keep me on track.

Thank you for taking the time to read this. DM me a resume and a bit about yourself.
Feel free to share this with sexworkers not on ACF, they can contact me on twitter (check my info for link).

xoxo Vivien

Have you ever heard of the book "4 hour work week" by Tim Ferris? This link gives several outsource options for a virtual assistant. It may save you some green. Chapter 8 Outsourcing
Thanks for the recommendation, I have read it :) It is the reason why I delegate quite a bit. Outsourcing sensitive material related to sex work had to be approached differently than hiring for my mainstream businesses. I don't know many people IRL who are comfortable with the topics/product being sex. I initially tried ads on several sites for assistants but due to the nature of sex work, many sites were not ok with it. Much easier to reach out to people in the biz. Hired some help much easier thanks to this post.

Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
I sent it to a male friend who was a camboy. He speaks English very well because he lived in the US but it's Latino. He might be interested as he is unemployed.

Status
Not open for further replies.