AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I have two questions? How do I do this safely? What can I do to take this to the next level?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3Dnikki

Banhammered
Feb 17, 2020
I've actually been a cam model since I was 25 thanksgiving. So over a year. But the reason I got into it well way back. I had gotten tripped out on something that happened at work. No anyone it lead me to post nude photos of myself and get people's opinions on my boobs. Well people freaked out about them said they were huge and perky and natural etc. One of the times I did this I got tipped and wasn't asking for a tip either. So that spurred me on. So after the elections when I was 25 I signed up for mfc tired of going to work so I stayed in that week and just basically flashed my boobs. I made close to 200 by thanksgivigng. I worked the holidays when money went low at work and kept working there until I thought my job was coming back and then sold my laptop apparently they weren't and they still didn't really pick up until late march. In that time struggled to pay for rent to the point I had to move come time I had money they said money or not I had to go. Anyhow during that winter on any given day I made 40-50 a day just flashing. And I could sustain on the job alone. During last year it was tough I was not homeless but I lived in like the worst situations you could name. So I quit this job at carl's jr. Bought a laptop and stuck to this job since january officially late january and decided to do full nudes. So at first I had a hard time with commitment. I did it got like 100 a week logged off because I got bored and that's all I needed to cover rent. So this weekend I put in the hours and have earned over 400 dollars. since thursday but most of it besides 27 dollars was earned on the weekend. I was wondering what do I do next? How do I get more exposure and people coming to my room? I mean I hear people go on twitter and other places I don't. Rn just on mfc. So I'm wondering what's the next step for promotion? Because I want to make big money the next coming weeks. Also I'm a person of color so idk if that makes a difference.I keep

Second issue is how do I make this a safe environment? I keep getting people who want to do meet ups people who pay me. And people who are asking am I single? If I like them? Etc.... At first I just was trying to get the money and just ignore what they were saying if asked about meet ups I said I didn't do meet ups. I've hardly had sex once and most everyone knows that on there but they still bother about this. Like people asking about my personal life when I'm bored it's ok when busy it's hard to follow the money. Also how do you sell skype shows? Many of the people who nag about meet ups don't pay but many others do. My main problem is the ones who only seem to be interested in in person prostitution rather than actual shows advice?

To promote yourself, you'll have to do social media like Reddit, Twitter or insta, insta is strict tho (no guarantee they won't delete ya) Forums that allow advertising...etc

I don't sell Skype shows to ppl that ask while I am working on a platform, why can't They get a show on there? They are usually scammers, and its a hassle if you arent set up w a payment processor. Otherwise, you can use a platform like skyprivate. Or research adult friendly payment processors.

Ignore people that want to meet up or ask for details you don't wanna give. I'll usually make up something stupid if they keep pushing and they get the hint. If they bother you, ban them. Have no qualms about this. You get to be in control!

Upvote 0
To promote yourself, you'll have to do social media like Reddit, Twitter or insta, insta is strict tho (no guarantee they won't delete ya) Forums that allow advertising...etc

I don't sell Skype shows to ppl that ask while I am working on a platform, why can't They get a show on there? They are usually scammers, and its a hassle if you arent set up w a payment processor. Otherwise, you can use a platform like skyprivate. Or research adult friendly payment processors.

Ignore people that want to meet up or ask for details you don't wanna give. I'll usually make up something stupid if they keep pushing and they get the hint. If they bother you, ban them. Have no qualms about this. You get to be in control!
that's the thing I don't allow any payment outside of the tokens. IThey still ask for skype. I have seen skype as a cheaper private option so I can convince them to get their skype show but at a lower price than private. And I'm not showing all the people in the room so I have to wait for new people to come in the room again which is self defeating basically. If I get 10 dollars from each person in the room instead it's easier than having to depend on someone to take me to pvt at a much more expensive price. Which may never happen. I can't really sit around for private I am here to make money as much as I would or more than I would in any call center I've worked. I deal with empty room for 5 minutes at times so I try to get as much money out of anyone who comes in.

so is it ok to promote on reddit and twitter? I don't want to go against any rules?

what if they are the ones tipping? How am I supposed to respond to that? Am I supposed to take the tip and just ignore what they are saying like dance around it? Or what?

Upvote 0
hey I actually told the guy from yesterday that he needs to go to a dating site for dating it went alright he eventually left after trying to get me to a free skype show same line only tokens and he was gone. Seems being nice about it doesn't cause problems I said rules at mfc is against meet ups and that it's a cam site not a dating site and that there is tinder bumble and pof and you can find nsa at these places and that I was trying to help him find someone in real life. It seems to work but I have to be soft about it not cause too much arguments etc... I naturely would have been much harsher I naturally am but with this job I've tried to be nice enough since I loking for tips. Well tonight was rough as far as tips but I'm a little tired today just hope I hit the min

Upvote 0
You will always find people trying to scam you, and you'll also find people who genuinely care. I'm a member, so can't speak from a model's perspective. Nor will I.

All I can say is to have patience, and spend time reading as much as you can here. There's answers to probably every one of your questions, you just need to put some effort into research.

Here's a great post by @Sky_Smith

Upvote 0
so is it ok to promote on reddit?
It depends on the sub, some sub reddits allow for self promotion, most dont, I think the way most people do it is to set up their own sub reddit where they can run their promotions.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I personally think being consistent with your time online is more important than promotion. I gather MFC is your full time job from your post. I would suggest camming a minimum of 6 days a week for about 6 hours a day if you can do that without making your cam score go below 1000. Make sure you’re logging on the same hours every day. Do not take any extended vacations for a least a year.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Upvote 0
I personally think being consistent with your time online is more important than promotion. I gather MFC is your full time job from your post. I would suggest camming a minimum of 6 days a week for about 6 hours a day if you can do that without making your cam score go below 1000. Make sure you’re logging on the same hours every day. Do not take any extended vacations for a least a year.
Mycamscore is pretty low but I really don't concern myself with that because I still make money. Which is the reason I broadcast.

Upvote 0
I can usually 8 days now before it was like 4-5 hours but it's like the more time I'm on the higher my camscore is usually

Upvote 0
You will always find people trying to scam you, and you'll also find people who genuinely care. I'm a member, so can't speak from a model's perspective. Nor will I.

All I can say is to have patience, and spend time reading as much as you can here. There's answers to probably every one of your questions, you just need to put some effort into research.

Here's a great post by @Sky_Smith

I read a lot especially the mfc experience usually seems the same

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.