AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I hope i can post this here

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 23, 2020
Your heart
Hi to all you beautiful/handsome people!

I was wondering if someone could help me out a bit. I hope posting this question is okay to do in the section of the forum. I apologize. I did search to see if i could find anything pertaining to my question, but I could not locate anything.

So when i look at reply's, or posts i see in their signature area they have these links formatted a certain way. For example when they post their OnlyFans link it will look like ♥ONLYFANS or something like that, but it is clickable!

How do you do that with out it just showing a boring link? I even see it do it with their twitter links and things like that. I am hoping i am making sense. I know that may be a strange question, but I am not even sure how to look up how to do that because i don't know what you would call it. I know i am probably sounding like an idiot, but if anyone could give me some advice on how to do this, that would be great! Lol

PICTURE ATTATCHED OF WHAT I MEAN, I HAVE SEEN THIS ON A FEW DIFFERANT POSTS IN THE SIGNITURE AREA. AND I AM WONDERING HOW TO GET THEM TO POST LIKE THAT INSTEAD OF ACTUAL LINKS. I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE.

Thanks in Advance!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    19.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
On here, you can just type what you want to be your link text and then click the link button looks kind of like (-) above where you type. Then you can have your links that look like this:

:blackalien: Take Me To Google :blackalien:
If you want to change the colors then you need to add in a couple of extra things (there's probably other ways to do it, but this is how I got it to work)

Code:
[url=https://google.com][color=green]:blackalien: Take me to google :blackalien:[/color][/url]
which would give you this: :blackalien: Take me to google :blackalien:
for the emote charators you can just use the emote drop down menu.

If you want to look up any other codes to see what else is possible bbcode is what you are looking for to do things on most forums.

On here, you can just type what you want to be your link text and then click the link button looks kind of like (-) above where you type. Then you can have your links that look like this:

:blackalien: Take Me To Google :blackalien:
If you want to change the colors then you need to add in a couple of extra things (there's probably other ways to do it, but this is how I got it to work)

Code:
[url=https://google.com][color=green]:blackalien: Take me to google :blackalien:[/color][/url]
which would give you this: :blackalien: Take me to google :blackalien:
for the emote charators you can just use the emote drop down menu.

If you want to look up any other codes to see what else is possible bbcode is what you are looking for to do things on most forums.
Wow very informative thanks so much! I will try those tips out! Still a bit confusing but at least I have a starting ground. And a place to go to to learn more, lol. Again thank you! 😊

oh, yeah, wasn't awake yet, did not read your post well, sorry for my totally unrelevant post. Damn
Lmao, no problem at all...to be honest I was confusing myself when I was posting it 😂 but still your comment was helpful as well! for profile help. So thanks love.

Status
Not open for further replies.