AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I think that stripchat does not make the rules for everyone

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 1, 2023
II have seen how some rooms break the rules even in public and these are not restricted. In my situation as a user I have had to see my favorite rooms that cannot do this type of shows like: "choke - pee - puke)" but others do it in public and private shows. I have reported this to the support team several times and I see that the rooms when they ban one go to another new profile and do the same. and it seems unfair. the rules should be the same for all performers and users

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Yeah, that's some major problem SC has right now, shouldn't they have more control over models? Basically you can re-register and continue the show like nothing happened and other models take a note like "ok so i can puke wherever i want" :arghh:

Upvote 0
II have seen how some rooms break the rules even in public and these are not restricted. In my situation as a user I have had to see my favorite rooms that cannot do this type of shows like: "choke - pee - puke)" but others do it in public and private shows. I have reported this to the support team several times and I see that the rooms when they ban one go to another new profile and do the same. and it seems unfair. the rules should be the same for all performers and users

@Charlie_SC @xChloe

Hey
Please check my PM.
I'd like to investigate these cases.

Basically you can re-register and continue the show like nothing happened

Not actually true but also check my PM as I would like to review where/when this may have happened.

Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Please note that we aim to be fair and our rules apply to everyone equally!

But I'll be the first to admit that we are not perfect, although we do our best to always stay on top of things and improve continuously.

I am happy to review any case and undertake another investigation for anyone who believes something has not been appropriately audited.

Please do not hesitate to reach out to me at any time 🤗

Upvote 0
Just want to add a note to this thread to clarify.
This report was made against a model for choking.
We investigated and found no violation.

Choking:
Light BDSM/choking is allowed as long as it's not extreme/dangerous, and as long as there is clear consent/model is accepting the roleplay.
This falls under Domination, which is a roleplay style that is allowed on our platform.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.