AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I tried to become a sc model but every time rejected

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2023
Hi Team, hope your are doing good, i tried to became a model in sc,but when I upload my documents ,its showing popup document technically modified, but my document is clear and enough to read ,in India our country this document is verified from government ,and this is a valid document ,please once look into a case, if you need my other document such as aadhar card which is also a valid and important document so I provide you. I read sc faQ already and there is write id card is valid but in my case my documents rejected every time Thanx regards khayati @Charlie_SC @xChloe

Hi Team, hope your are doing good, i tried to became a model in sc,but when I upload my documents ,its showing popup document technically modified, but my document is clear and enough to read ,in India our country this document is verified from government ,and this is a valid document ,please once look into a case, if you need my other document such as aadhar card which is also a valid and important document so I provide you. I read sc faQ already and there is write id card is valid but in my case my documents rejected every time Thanx regards khayati @Charlie_SC @xChloe
Help me please Now what i can do i have only adhar card and pan card there are also valid and official documents of our country @xChloe

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.