AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Informing a model you aren't going to be able to tip as much.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2021
There's a model I've known for almost 5 years now. I started going to her room when she first started. Been frequenting her room more and more over the years. Now she's really the only reason I go on.

For the past year or more I've definitely been her biggest tipper. By a decent margin. Now there has been the occasional whale who will drop a lot in a day ,but consistently I've been her biggest supporter. I don't mind tipping all the time. I really do enjoy her shows, and she is definitely the most entertaining model I've known.

Since I've known her so long, and I assume because I tip so much. I've built up a pretty good rapport/friendship with her. She probably pays me more attention than anyone else I assume. No idea how genuine the attention is. Like I said I assume the amount I tip garners me this extra attention. I like to think on some level we might really be friends.

Anyway. I was wondering how I should tell her I won't be able to tip as much. I have a few very large expenses that are coming up and I need to focus on those. Should I tell her or just start slowing down. I'm fully aware the extra attention I get will probably stop. I just don't want to leave her hanging.

"I'm afraid I won't be here much for the time being (insert because of financial reasons) so I have to budget for now. But I do look forward to catching up soon." in your words, of course.

Why not? Anyone can understand that, life happens. Unless she's an asshole, she'll appreciate the situation and your saying so.

I mainly agree with what has already been said. However, I would maybe not give a specific timeline or indication that you will be returning to the previous level of tipping unless you are absolutely certain about that part. If there is a chance that you will not, don't imply that you will at all. I think it is good and fine to explain, "Hey I love your shows/entertainment/whatever, but I have to take care of xyz and won't be able to contribute like I have been because of that. Wanted to let you know I didn't fall off Earth." Or whatever you wanna say. But if you tack on, "My last payment is on 12/31/22 and I'll be back on 1/1/23!!!" you better mean it. 😂

I'm just making up some lines, idk your situation, here to offer perspective. I'd rather be pleasantly surprised about the unexpected return than feel disappointed that you said you'd do one thing, but did another instead.

that is really kind of you giving her the heads up. it's nice when usual big tippers tell us they cant spend what they usually do. im able to better prepare. knowing i need to stream more or do a variety type of shows other than my basic go-to popular shows.

Not sure why everyone overcomplicates things: just be honest with a model and say it. Obviously not in some rude way, and not by hinting or anything. Be direct, honest and explain a little (no more than you need to, but then it can depend on how well you know/get on with the model).

Just say you have other priorities, unfortunately, and you need to concentrate on those. You may be able to tip little bits here and there, and maybe even more in the future, but for now you need to concentrate on your real life worldly expenses.

There's a model I've known for almost 5 years now. I started going to her room when she first started. Been frequenting her room more and more over the years. Now she's really the only reason I go on.

For the past year or more I've definitely been her biggest tipper. By a decent margin. Now there has been the occasional whale who will drop a lot in a day ,but consistently I've been her biggest supporter. I don't mind tipping all the time. I really do enjoy her shows, and she is definitely the most entertaining model I've known.

Since I've known her so long, and I assume because I tip so much. I've built up a pretty good rapport/friendship with her. She probably pays me more attention than anyone else I assume. No idea how genuine the attention is. Like I said I assume the amount I tip garners me this extra attention. I like to think on some level we might really be friends.

Anyway. I was wondering how I should tell her I won't be able to tip as much. I have a few very large expenses that are coming up and I need to focus on those. Should I tell her or just start slowing down. I'm fully aware the extra attention I get will probably stop. I just don't want to leave her hanging.

Hi Tax! I'm wondering how your situation resolved? what strategy did you use? did it work out satisfactorily? I'm in a somewhat similar situation (at CB, with the only model I have ever tipped), but perhaps not as extreme as you describe your situation. But I do feel very awkward at the prospect of cutting back my tipping; is this all in my head?
Thanks in advance for your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.