AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Innovative Camming Idea? Interactive Strip Poker Experience

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2023
Hey all,

I'm buzzing with a groundbreaking idea for the camming universe and I'm eager to know your thoughts. Have any of you stumbled upon cam sites that incorporate the thrill of strip poker with live streaming? I've scoured the web and came up empty-handed, so I've whipped up a swift demo to give you a tangible taste of the concept: [Demo Strip Poker Cam Site](https://demo.stripcards.repl.co).

Imagine this: users pay you to join a strip poker game where they can interact with the cards on their personal computer while engaging with your live streams. It's an ingenious blend of interactive gaming and intimate camming. I'm convinced this could open doors to a unique and lucrative niche that's unexplored so far. Your insights on the concept and the demo itself would be absolute gold.

Let's dive into a conversation - could this innovation elevate your earnings and differentiate you from others? I can't wait to hear your take.

Looking forward to your thoughts, thanks in advance!

Hey all,

I'm buzzing with a groundbreaking idea for the camming universe and I'm eager to know your thoughts. Have any of you stumbled upon cam sites that incorporate the thrill of strip poker with live streaming? I've scoured the web and came up empty-handed, so I've whipped up a swift demo to give you a tangible taste of the concept: [Demo Strip Poker Cam Site](https://demo.stripcards.repl.co).

Imagine this: users pay you to join a strip poker game where they can interact with the cards on their personal computer while engaging with your live streams. It's an ingenious blend of interactive gaming and intimate camming. I'm convinced this could open doors to a unique and lucrative niche that's unexplored so far. Your insights on the concept and the demo itself would be absolute gold.

Let's dive into a conversation - could this innovation elevate your earnings and differentiate you from others? I can't wait to hear your take.

Looking forward to your thoughts, thanks in advance!
How would you handle gaming and gambling laws?

I think it's a really fun idea! I think you would to consult a few lawyers about it before you tried to put anything into motion.

Reactions: MarieElise
does sound fun, if you can make it work. better copyright the idea (and or claim relevant domain names)if you're putting it out here on a public forum though. Lots of sharks in this business, circling models and chat spaces.

There wouldn't be any gambling, I should have made that clearer. People would pay a fee to play, and then use fake points/tokens in the game. There wouldn't be any chance that the player could win money from the model.
Ahhh!

Cool!

Hello everyone,

I wanted to express my gratitude for your thoughts regarding my innovative camming idea. It's great to see that you guys think it could be a good idea. Thank you also for sharing some advice.

In light of the encouraging responses, I'm excited to share that I'm considering setting up this service for a small group of select models to test it out. As a unique opportunity, I'm offering this trial run for free, with no obligations attached. If you find the concept intriguing and would like to delve into this exciting blend of interactive gaming and camming, please feel free to reach out to me here or at stripcards@protonmail.com. Let's explore the potential for collaboration!

I'm confident that this concept holds the potential to offer a fresh and engaging way to connect with your audience and open up new revenue streams.

Thank you all once again for your support, and I'm excited about the possibility of embarking on this journey with some of you.

As a consumer I don't see how this would work long term. Why should a pay for a CHANCE of an outcome instead of the outcome itself? Sure the idea of the interaction is different, but I can pay x amount and get exactly what I want and still do it with whatever level of interaction I choose. You make this seems like a problem.

It's not gambling it's lootboxing, and first you'll lose the people that thought there was actual gambling for a gambling site then you'll lose the customers when they pay too much for the model to do too little because they have house odds for even taking a show off.

You're setting yourself up for a lot of unsatisfied customers and a lot of chargebacks as they leave. Not to mention the model's going to get all the blowback when the member feels cheated when the game screws them over.

As a consumer I don't see how this would work long term. Why should a pay for a CHANCE of an outcome instead of the outcome itself? Sure the idea of the interaction is different, but I can pay x amount and get exactly what I want and still do it with whatever level of interaction I choose. You make this seems like a problem.

It's not gambling it's lootboxing, and first you'll lose the people that thought there was actual gambling for a gambling site then you'll lose the customers when they pay too much for the model to do too little because they have house odds for even taking a show off.

You're setting yourself up for a lot of unsatisfied customers and a lot of chargebacks as they leave. Not to mention the model's going to get all the blowback when the member feels cheated when the game screws them over.
Token keno is extremely popular on Chaturbate and works like a dream. There's also an app for guessing the secret number. Guys throw tokens at these apps like there's no tomorrow. Girls regularly clear 10,000 token goals with those apps.

Reactions: MarieElise
Token keno is extremely popular on Chaturbate and works like a dream. There's also an app for guessing the secret number. Guys throw tokens at these apps like there's no tomorrow. Girls regularly clear 10,000 token goals with those apps.

There's no LOSING situation with keno vs poker. If someone opened all 120 boxes they would win SOMETHING 100% of the time plus a second prize to the member that spent the most usually. Unless he's leaving something out poker is always a verses system. The model could win and the members get nothing for the money.

If a model could create a CB keno with no prizes in any single box it wouldn't be long before nobody played in that model's room. It's like you don't often see models create wheel spins with a completely negative panel for the same reason.

Just imagine a model dealing with a room where hundreds of greys or freeloaders are making fun of the guy that just gained nothing from spending 10k in tokens? I don't see how this situation would be a benefit to a model.

There's no LOSING situation with keno vs poker. If someone opened all 120 boxes they would win SOMETHING 100% of the time plus a second prize to the member that spent the most usually. Unless he's leaving something out poker is always a verses system. The model could win and the members get nothing for the money.

If a model could create a CB keno with no prizes in any single box it wouldn't be long before nobody played in that model's room. It's like you don't often see models create wheel spins with a completely negative panel for the same reason.

Just imagine a model dealing with a room where hundreds of greys or freeloaders are making fun of the guy that just gained nothing from spending 10k in tokens? I don't see how this situation would be a benefit to a model.
That's because you're not a model. Most keno boards have between 30 and 90 numbers with less than 1/3 of the slots containing a prize. There may be a video offered for highest tipper and there may be a cum show or another orchestrated goal at the end but that's not a guarantee.

The poker idea is no damn different than the dice rolling apps or spinning wheels or token keno or any other randomized game and guys love it. YOU don't and that's fine but to totally shut down the idea based on one random dude who is mainly on Streamate (a non-token driven site) is silly.

You arguing without understanding. There's NO negative to keno. If you guess a spot it still removes the spot, the odds INCREASE every time someone plays. There's TWO ways to win by sheer brute force spending. It's 100% positive. Some might win more than others but it's a net positive for all involved in the end.

Strip Poker you can LOSE. You gain nothing from the model, don't increase odds, it's skill dependent. There's a risk/reward for it. =

Explain the WINNING scenario for losing at strip poker that I don't understand, if the prize is stripping and that can only be obtained from winning?

I'm saying there are games that lend well to camming and ones that do not. I don't see how a skill game doesn't create more problems than it's worth compared to a completely random game.

You arguing without understanding. There's NO negative to keno. If you guess a spot it still removes the spot, the odds INCREASE every time someone plays. There's TWO ways to win by sheer brute force spending. It's 100% positive. Some might win more than others but it's a net positive for all involved in the end.

Strip Poker you can LOSE. You gain nothing from the model, don't increase odds, it's skill dependent. There's a risk/reward for it. =

Explain the WINNING scenario for losing at strip poker that I don't understand, if the prize is stripping and that can only be obtained from winning?

I'm saying there are games that lend well to camming and ones that do not. I don't see how a skill game doesn't create more problems than it's worth compared to a completely random game.
I understand just fine, sir. It's only been my fucking job for the last 10 years. You don't seem to understand that ANY concept can be keyed up so both sides get what they are after.

People love chances and tip to play. Models have wheel spins that is full of "loser" slots, only have 1 winner option in it, they don't remove a loser slot if it gets picked, they are so popular! I even have a wheel with the chance to get a flash or not, and sometimes it gets tipped more than the actual flash tip. Lots of models run card games in their rooms already with physical cards, some games don't even have prizes other than the bragging right, so I don't see why this idea wouldn't be good?

Yeah when there's a chance to win something sexy, guys go nuts for games of chance.

I tink Mr Negative is projecting his own dislikes onto the entire population.
I'll take Ozzie's square for the block, I agree.

• Funny!
Reactions: Ozzie_
It's like you don't often see models create wheel spins with a completely negative panel for the same reason.
false. it's more common than you want to admit or know (but you're an SM user, so it's less likely on non token sites, may be you're just less educated on the happenings on other type of sites

prizes are often posted at a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE discount on wheels/games of chance so there's a big payoff if you win, and not a huge loss for models if multiple people play and one wins (which makes up for the difference in price to the model.
I understand just fine, sir. It's only been my fucking job for the last 10 years. You don't seem to understand that ANY concept can be keyed up so both sides get what they are after.
Yeah I've been running automated games since before MFC even implemented them into Charlesbot (and before CB existed at all). People LOVE to play games like this. As Cat said below.
People love chances and tip to play. Models have wheel spins that is full of "loser" slots, only have 1 winner option in it, they don't remove a loser slot if it gets picked, they are so popular! I even have a wheel with the chance to get a flash or not, and sometimes it gets tipped more than the actual flash tip. Lots of models run card games in their rooms already with physical cards, some games don't even have prizes other than the bragging right, so I don't see why this idea wouldn't be good?

I have nothing sensible to add, just here to say that your enthusiasm is tangible. I hope this idea has legs to keep it alive!
Thanks for the well wishes!

Thanks for your thoughts. It seems that most of the models here agree that this won't be a problem for the majority of consumers. But I plan on leaving the system of how money is paid/tokens are won up to the person who would know best, the model. For example, it would be possible to make a game where the consumer has a higher chance of winning, or play until you win, if a model feels that would be best.

I'm genuinely grateful for the positive engagement around my camming idea. As I'm still finding my way around this forum, I realize in a previous post I didn't properly mention a few of you (@AmberCutie , @Vixxen81 , @Ozzie_ , @Miss_Lollipop , @MarieElise , @Lilly_____ ) who kindly shared your thoughts earlier. Thanks all for sharing.

I'm excited to announce that I'll be developing the website tailored to your specifications, absolutely free of charge, so that we can further test the concept of seamlessly integrating interactive gaming with camming. Your input is invaluable as we explore this exciting fusion together. If you're interested, please message me on ACF or email me at stripcards@protonmail.com – let's explore this exciting opportunity together!

I'd like to begin by offering a heartfelt apology for any confusion or inconvenience my recent private messages may have caused. I've come to understand that this approach isn't in line with the forum's norms, and I want to assure you that such behavior won't be repeated.

To gauge interest and gather feedback from users like you, I've set up a Discord server https://discord.gg/ju7wnHNg, and I would greatly appreciate your insights and tips on how to grow this community.

If enough users join this Discord server, I believe this idea holds significant potential and could be worth developing further. Imagine the possibilities! If there's ample interest, some of you might even consider charging for strip poker + camming sessions to test this concept more extensively.

Once again, I deeply apologize for any previous missteps, and I'm truly grateful for your patience as I explore this innovative concept. Your thoughts and insights are invaluable to me, so please feel free to share them here on the forum.

Thank you for your understanding and support. Let's embark on this exciting journey together!

This seems like it would be a fun C2C game. User wins a hand, model strips. Model wins a hand, user strips. There's really no losing when both sides have the possibility of losing their clothes

This seems like it would be a fun C2C game. User wins a hand, model strips. Model wins a hand, user strips. There's really no losing when both sides have the possibility of losing their clothes
Glad you think the idea has potential. I actually envisioned the game as only showing the model to the user, not the user to the model. Audio would go both ways though. Do you think that showing the user to the model also would be better?

Reactions: blayze_noir
Glad you think the idea has potential. I actually envisioned the game as only showing the model to the user, not the user to the model. Audio would go both ways though. Do you think that showing the user to the model also would be better?
Strip poker is more fun when everyone playing has to get naked. I can see maybe not doing cam2cam if you are playing in a public chat room. But, if you are in a private, one-on-one session, both people should be stripping. But, hell... it might still be fun if you do a group and each user is cam2cam with the model. Everyone sees the model strip if the model loses the hand, and the model sees the whichever user that loses the hand strip.

I would love it if it had a real gambling feel to it too, so as well as stripping there was an option for users to bet with money / tokens. Maybe users could choose whether to lose clothes or money, or both?

There would of course need to be a fee to play to begin with, this needs to be lucrative to the model.

I would love it if it had a real gambling feel to it too, so as well as stripping there was an option for users to bet with money / tokens. Maybe users could choose whether to lose clothes or money, or both?

There would of course need to be a fee to play to begin with, this needs to be lucrative to the model.
Yeah, there would be an upfront fee to play. During the game, model and user might both get tokens, and clothes come off when the number of tokens drops below some number. Or maybe strips could happen with each winning hand.

Yeah, there would be an upfront fee to play. During the game, model and user might both get tokens, and clothes come off when the number of tokens drops below some number. Or maybe strips could happen with each winning hand.
People love authenticity in games like this. The closer it is to a real game of strip poker, the more people will want to play. A buy out for having to get naked for the non-model would be fun. Like "User loses hand. Take off socks or pay 50 tokens to keep them on."

And trust me on this, there are lots and lots and lots of guys who don't want a model to get naked for them. But the idea they COULD is super enticing so it could go both ways really.

"Model loses, Socks Off, or pay 25 tokens to keep them on."

This could even help some never nude people feel really amazing, too.

Thanks everyone again for your thoughts.
I recently came up with a name for this idea: Cam Girls and Card Games, abbreviated CGCG.
Still trying to get some users in the Discord server, or find models who are already playing strip poker with their fans and want a better tool to do so. It turns out r/spnati (probably one of the biggest strip poker related subreddits) was very against playing with camgirls instead of anime characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.