AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is CB member level more powerful than other site's?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 16, 2021
Hi all. I hope I can make myself clear with the title and so can I with the rest of the post.

I would like to believe that such a thing does not exist or is part of the camsite world. Meaning, that members are treated differently based on their level or position acquired by the capability of purchasing credits/tokens. And I don't referring solely within the cam site itself, but also comparing member levels site to site.

My point here is if a higher member level on a site, say Stripchat, can stand out more or less than a CB's?

My example: there is this new girl camming, very fresh as well as very shy (her "business card) that showed up a few days ago first on another site (LJ). Basically that day, was shyness all over the place, no guests were able to bring her into to next level, which, at least, was to flash a bit of skin, a little skin. Never happened.

Next day, she seemed to go a bit forward and started off cam-splitting, this time on CB and SC. (I was in her LJ's PVT chat when I heard the token sounds from both places - yes, I have accounts over there, too!)

I decided to move onto my SC account and show her what member level I was on there (it's Ultimate and Diamond League, perhaps not as higher as Royal or Legend but working my way up!). All good so far here!

Next day she went online on all these 3 sites, I noticed that she was more focusing on CB chat than the other 2, SC and LJ (this last one has been tossed aside, to a low priority as she's more offline here during her broadcast)

Her appreciation for CB tokens was more grateful than to the SC's (I am probably the best tipper she can or could have on SC and the only member that she has felt more confident to chat with, despite of her called "shyness"). In fact, I took her to an EXC show and asked her to go offline on the sites (reason why I did this was for 2 things: 1, I wanted unique privacy without having other people watching; 2, make her feel more comfortable so that can unleash that shyness she was promoting to everyone)

What happened there was basically...nothing! I expended almost 2 hours to test her limits and try to break through her "cell of shyness" she was captured in. The outcome was "Too shy", "Not ready for this"; "Not promoting nude". I realized that she was very persistent on not going any forward more than talking and dancing. That was fine, respectable!

Now, I was curious why her attention on CB, then I decided to upgrade my level of tokens here (well, I have never purchased here so I started to buy tokens for the first time) I bought a 550 token package to start off. She went in a PVT on CB and I decided to use them on a SPY show (just curious); also noticed that SC went to private show. That's cool, very well played. My tokens were running out and decided to buy more. I learned that my nickname changed his color, I believe that bestowed upon me a higher level on CB.

And then the point of this post: next day (her 3rd day) she went online on SC and CB only. I logged in on both sites simultaneously: on SC, I never had a "Hello" or "Hey" from her after maybe after 10 or 15 minutes; whereas on CB I had a right away "Hi Baby"...."What's your mood?"...WTF! She, of course, doesn't know that I am the same person under this CB nickname, but I must say that the treatment was different on CB than on SC.

And the icing on the cake: I was on pvt chat on SC with her and she typed that was going offline for a few minutes before coming back live on SC (she did go offline, and did not set her feed on PVT mode for those members to watch)

On CB, on the other side, a PVT show was happening (able for those who wanted to watch), me one was one of them of course since she was offline on SC.

What was my surprise? Well, the shyness was finally over, this lucky (or wealthy) guest pushed her to the limits and asked her to undress and masturbate for him by tipping harder ( I was able to hear the Falling Coins as well as the Yee-haw Falling Coins sounds, signal that her "shyness" had a price and a big one.

This made me think about how powerful a site might be compared to the other site, assuming that on both you has earned respectable high levels.

Maybe this is only a particular case and not the standard. But what I cannot understand is why promoting something like shyness that is was supposed to be unbreakable on SC, it was on CB if what it could make the difference is the level of wealthiness of an user and not the site he is on.

I just came from a post which topic was related to level of Vibes tips and their differences on both SC and CB, and why the model in case was responding differently depending where the vibe tips were coming from.

I am pretty sure that she was led by her boss/agency/studio to what she needs to do, whom pay attention the most and so on. (Once, she mentioned to me in PVT that "I was told that......" meaning that she just follows instructions not by herself)

Well, yes, it sounds like complaining but honestly it was my first time using CB as I am more familiar with my "home" (Streamate) and Stripchat. LJ is just a once-in-a-while window shopping.

• Hugs
Reactions: yummybrownfox

Is CB member level more powerful than other site's?​

No.

And I can’t speak for why the model did what she did, but I can say this: if you heard multiple “yiii-hawww” sounds while spying on a CB private show, those are single tips of at least 1,000 tokens. Each. Possibly much more than that.

Considering modeling is a job, it shouldn’t be surprising if the customer that drops the most coin seems get the most attention. That’s just smart business.

TLDR. You've noted that the model's attention went where the tipping activity was, no surprises.
But based on the thread title, no. In fact, CB's 'highest' user level (dark purple username) is earned by spending at least 1000 tokens in a 2 week period. While that's a significant amount for some, it's modest compared to the amount whales will drop in a single tip, so it's not really reflective of a user system such as on SC, where you can see how long ago the member joined and their badge colour/points level.

Oh i made a reply to this earlier but forgot to post it, but here it is, but pretty much what is said already by the others:

I think this can depend on the studio and where they have their successes.
But ultimately, I don't think CB colour name is of higher status compared to other sites. I think, if anything, the only reason it could be like this is that if a user is a Dark Purple, for example, you can see they are an ACTIVE tipper, they have tipped 1000 tokens with the last 14 days, so for models seeing that can be a good thing.

On other sites (let's take SC), you can be a Royal or Legend and obviously you have tipped lots over time (that's key).. you may have been there 5 years and tipped enough to reach those higher levels early on (the first months or year), and now never tip, or tip just 1 token per week. Also, in some places such as SC a user can hide their token amount (the amount they have now), whereas on CB, models can sort the user list by highest to lowest to get an idea of who has lots.

It could be this particular guy is known to her studio so they know he is a big tipper.

Maybe she was just being so shy because you was being nice to her. Which is a good thing. Maybe she doesn't LIKE to do that kind of explicit show usually, but she was "made" to, or she thought she "had" to.

on SC, I never had a "Hello" or "Hey" from her after maybe after 10 or 15 minutes; whereas on CB I had a right away "Hi Baby"...."What's your mood?"...WTF! She, of course, doesn't know that I am the same person under this CB nickname, but I must say that the treatment was different on CB than on SC.
probably just because by default CB shows the model a notice in the chat when for each user who enters ("walshliam has joined the room"). Also most models only focus on one site

This made me think about how powerful a site might be compared to the other site, assuming that on both you has earned respectable high levels.

Maybe this is only a particular case and not the standard. But what I cannot understand is why promoting something like shyness that is was supposed to be unbreakable on SC, it was on CB if what it could make the difference is the level of wealthiness of an user and not the site he is on.

I just came from a post which topic was related to level of Vibes tips and their differences on both SC and CB, and why the model in case was responding differently depending where the vibe tips were coming from.

I am pretty sure that she was led by her boss/agency/studio to what she needs to do, whom pay attention the most and so on. (Once, she mentioned to me in PVT that "I was told that......" meaning that she just follows instructions not by herself)

Well, yes, it sounds like complaining but honestly it was my first time using CB as I am more familiar with my "home" (Streamate) and Stripchat. LJ is just a once-in-a-while window shopping.
CB doesn't have the concept of levels, so a model doesn't have that as a way to pay more or less attention to someone. CB shows if have tokens, spent tokens or have not spent tokens. The colors indicate of how many tokens you spent within the past 2 weeks. However, you can hide how many tokens you spend.

As for why pay more attention to one platform over another... follow the money. I have a model friend that used to split stream to CB, MFC, Bonga, SC, and SM. Her audience was always larger on CB and it was difficult for her to manage conversation across all the platforms, especially when there was over 100 in the room on CB and less than 10 on each of the others (who weren't tipping). Her earnings were also so low on MFC, Bonga, SC and SM that she only streams to CB now.

Don't be offended that she does better on CB. Be happy for her and maybe follow here there.

Status
Not open for further replies.