AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Is Female to Male pegging, BDSM, masks, wine allowed on Chaturbate?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 2, 2022
USA
Wife and I are considering becoming Chaturbate cammers/models. She is 40 yrs old and I 47 (younger looking, fairly attractive and fit Spanish speakers).
We enjoy the FemDom BDSM side of kink, with her pegging me and using floggers, whips, bondage, etc. All while enjoying a couple of glasses of wine (no sloppy intoxication though). Our sessions last several hours when we play at the local Hylton and away from the family.
Is any of this not allowed on Chaturbate (pegging, bdsm, drinking wine, etc)? Can we encourage viewers to drink with us to create a party environment during our shows and encourage tips?
We also wonder is there is a market for this in Chaturbate, since we notice people don't often make more than $60 USD on the site per a few hours of camming.
Also, can we wear face masks to be discreet? We have professional jobs and this would be more of a fun hobbie while making extra cash vs a primary source of income.
How much can one make realistically per night with the aforementioned setup?
Appologies for all the questions, but need to make sure what we are getting into, if we go for it.

You'll need to read through the site Terms and Conditions, including the Appendices, to make sure you understand and accept them.
There's also a lot of useful info on the Support section of CB.

Reactions: LatinCouple
Upvote 0
Wife and I are considering becoming Chaturbate cammers/models. She is 40 yrs old and I 47 (younger looking, fairly attractive and fit Spanish speakers).
We enjoy the FemDom BDSM side of kink, with her pegging me and using floggers, whips, bondage, etc. All while enjoying a couple of glasses of wine (no sloppy intoxication though). Our sessions last several hours when we play at the local Hylton and away from the family.
Is any of this not allowed on Chaturbate (pegging, bdsm, drinking wine, etc)? Can we encourage viewers to drink with us to create a party environment during our shows and encourage tips?
We also wonder is there is a market for this in Chaturbate, since we notice people don't often make more than $60 USD on the site per a few hours of camming.
Also, can we wear face masks to be discreet? We have professional jobs and this would be more of a fun hobbie while making extra cash vs a primary source of income.
How much can one make realistically per night with the aforementioned setup?
Appologies for all the questions, but need to make sure what we are getting into, if we go for it.

Masks are allowed. You should have a 2nd computer ready as you may be asked for an unmasked compliance image of your faces (without masks) to verify to chaturbate monitors that your are the performers listed on the account. The compliance image is a pain in the ass, but if you are wearing masks it will happen.

I believe there is at least one couple that does pegging from time to time. There is also several bdsm couples (see dungeonslave4you, they seem to be one of the more extreme ones and are on a lot). You will need to read the rules to determine that the limits of BDSM are.

The most likely to get you in trouble/banned is probably the obvious drinking and/or asking others to drink. Feces and/or blood or anything that draws blood is I believe explicitly mentioned in the TOS as against the rules.

Read the chaturbate rules/TOS.

And I suggest watching some couple cams to see what sort of stuff is being done. There are tags that list various activities, but the tags are often not correctly applied by the models. Even if someone is doing something, doing the same thing may still get you banned especially if it is explicitly listed in the TOS.

Reactions: LatinCouple
Upvote 0
Masks are allowed. You should have a 2nd computer ready as you may be asked for an unmasked compliance image of your faces (without masks) to verify to chaturbate monitors that your are the performers listed on the account. The compliance image is a pain in the ass, but if you are wearing masks it will happen.

I believe there is at least one couple that does pegging from time to time. There is also several bdsm couples (see dungeonslave4you, they seem to be one of the more extreme ones and are on a lot). You will need to read the rules to determine that the limits of BDSM are.

The most likely to get you in trouble/banned is probably the obvious drinking and/or asking others to drink. Feces and/or blood or anything that draws blood is I believe explicitly mentioned in the TOS as against the rules.

Read the chaturbate rules/TOS.

And I suggest watching some couple cams to see what sort of stuff is being done. There are tags that list various activities, but the tags are often not correctly applied by the models. Even if someone is doing something, doing the same thing may still get you banned especially if it is explicitly listed in the TOS.
Thank you so much for the advice and guidance :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.