AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

I've seen milk shows, is that allowed?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2021
Hey guys I've always been curious about this, I've seen cammers before leaking milk and boucing and squeezing u know, is that allowed/ I remember reading on the rules no certain bodily fluids, but is that allowed for them to show milk and under what chat terminology conditions? Very curious! Forgive my ignorance and than you in advance.

I did it once a few years ago at mfc. Milk tits and I got a notification from Mfc. So I never did it again.

Reactions: wdesr
Hey guys I've always been curious about this, I've seen cammers before leaking milk and boucing and squeezing u know, is that allowed/ I remember reading on the rules no certain bodily fluids, but is that allowed for them to show milk and under what chat terminology conditions? Very curious! Forgive my ignorance and than you in advance.
You mean like nipple squeezing milk??

Depends on the site. Recommend reading the site rules/tos.

The OP had me curious about Stripchat since I have seen plenty of this on there. When I look at the TOS, it looks like it expressly forbids feces, urine, vomit and menstruation but no mention of breast milk. I could have been looking at an outdated TOS so you can Google it yourself or you could ask the SC reps here, but seems like it is allowed there at least

Reactions: wdesr
Lactation is the word you're looking for here. Search the site's TOS for that.
(Just thought I'd note that, since "milk show" could and often does refer to a shower type show pouring actual drinking milk on your body lol)

Lactation is the word you're looking for here. Search the site's TOS for that.
(Just thought I'd note that, since "milk show" could and often does refer to a shower type show pouring actual drinking milk on your body lol)
Oh yeah that's right he he.

The OP had me curious about Stripchat since I have seen plenty of this on there. When I look at the TOS, it looks like it expressly forbids feces, urine, vomit and menstruation but no mention of breast milk. I could have been looking at an outdated TOS so you can Google it yourself or you could ask the SC reps here, but seems like it is allowed there at least
My own review of the rules indicate that breast milk, or lactation is not prohibited. And neither is "cream" , used in the sense of the vaginal secretions that we cannot help not to see on many streams

My own review of the rules indicate that breast milk, or lactation is not prohibited. And neither is "cream" , used in the sense of the vaginal secretions that we cannot help not to see on many streams
WarningAugust 14th 2013, 04:04 AMAugust 19th 2013, 04:04 AMLactation or ‘milk’ is not allowed on our site. Read the rules. Remove this from your topic immediately..

I got this warning and never did it again

Status
Not open for further replies.