AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Jello Pool!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyLuna

Inactive Cam Model
Mar 8, 2010
ladylunasplace.blogspot.com
Twitter Username
@EveMatteo
MFC Username
LadyLuna
Streamate Username
Lady_Luna
Clips4Sale URL
http://clips4sale.com/store/42697/LadyLuna
In the middle of the night, a shadowy figure approaches a cluster of small pools. Something is sprinkled in each, and a machine starts to whirr. The next day, people are dumbfounded. Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple. Smooth surface that barely ripples in the air current. The pools have been turned to jello!

(there's the scenario, how do you react? Gogogogo FUN!)

I watch Pyrite from a hidden OP and chamber a round into my 50 cal. That bastard filled my pools with jello.

Totally gonna jump in what the purple stuff is. :dance:

I would try and grab the whole jello out of the pool and then eat it infront of some fat people trying to work out ..............because fucking with fatties is fun XP

I would divert my families 4th of july alcohol shipment and have the best jello shot party EVAR!

rivet said:
I would try and grab the whole jello out of the pool and then eat it infront of some fat people trying to work out ..............because fucking with fatties is fun XP

:angry-nono: screw you' i'm a big guy! :mad:

I would have some jello with my waffles :) also watch frankie swim in the purple stuff :)

I'd wish that there was no chlorine in the pools for this instance.

Jason314 said:

*claps*

This is precisely why certain people realized that the jello is for playing, not for eating.

Have fun!

LadyLuna said:
Jason314 said:

*claps*

This is precisely why certain people realized that the jello is for playing, not for eating.

Have fun!
you can get pretty drunk on chlorine!

Status
Not open for further replies.