AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Joystick.tv?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Reactions: Theclubist111
it's great honestly. Support are fab and you can join the Discord to chat directly and come up with new ideas. They regularly promote performers on their twitter if you ask as well.

The site is mostly geared towards Video Game streaming but they don't restrict performers to just that. The best advice is to get creative to stand out though because there is a limited ability to search for cams by category, gender, appearance so the ones who do well treated it a bit more like a lewd Twitch.tv livestream. A lot of trans and male cams on there as well which is always great to see.

From what I know you can multi-stream video gaming content to Stripchat, Bongacams, Cam4, and Camsoda as well but you might have to find a custom solution for that. I'd reccomend ShineModel and setup a seperate stream or relay for Joystick.tv or the Lovense Cam Extension which allows interactions with joystick.tv. Or just stream separately on Joystick.tv from time to time.

Last edited:
Another benefit as well is you don't necessarily have to do anything lewd for a stream. You can do other activities like Video Game streaming, Woodworking, Cooking etc... and because you're doing something else people will still tune in.
I've put it as my Mon-Tue stream because I struggle streaming lewd streams 5 days a week and it's nice to diversify and do something different. I still use Lovense Toys whilst playing games but it's a lot easier for me.