AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

know certain sites you definitely can't, but do ANY sites allow this type of beating around the bush?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2023
So on niteflirt I know you definitely can't do it. Streamate, camsoda, cam4, flirt4free, mfc I'm not sure. If a customer asks for something against the rules, are you allowed to say, "it's against the TOS, or else I would =(" I also thought about just replying to things that are against the rules but that I'd be willing to do with, "X marks the spot" in hopes they reach out on Twitter-- will SM ans other platforms catch on and will they turn a blind eye to it, or does it actually cause definite penalty? I mean, wouod you really get in trouble for saying X marks the spot lol

So on niteflirt I know you definitely can't do it. Streamate, camsoda, cam4, flirt4free, mfc I'm not sure. If a customer asks for something against the rules, are you allowed to say, "it's against the TOS, or else I would =(" I also thought about just replying to things that are against the rules but that I'd be willing to do with, "X marks the spot" in hopes they reach out on Twitter-- will SM ans other platforms catch on and will they turn a blind eye to it, or does it actually cause definite penalty? I mean, wouod you really get in trouble for saying X marks the spot lol

I don't know much about those other sites, but don't do this on Streamate. Streamate is strict about models not being allowed to mention Twitter or other sites. Not a good idea...especially after posting a thread here on a public forum announcing that you want to do it. Lol.

It wouldn't be an issue on MFC, because MFC allows models to mention Twitter. It says right there on their Wiki page that models are allowed to mention their social media. There's even an MFC feature that has MFC post an auto-tweet to your Twitter feed when you've gone live.

Last edited:
Personally I wouldnt say it's worth the risk. Even on platforms that allow you to tell members that follow you on socials, if you are hinting for them to contact you there for off site shows that's 99% of the time going to be against the sites TOS and will end with getting banned when they pick up on it.

Just curious what type of shows are you trying to do thar break tos? Why not just stick to the rules. Really any show that breaks the rule incest underage I wouldn't want to do

Reactions: MarieElise
Just curious what type of shows are you trying to do thar break tos? Why not just stick to the rules. Really any show that breaks the rule incest underage I wouldn't want to do
I can’t speak for the op here but I break rules often on my clip and fansites because the rules on a lot of my niches didn’t used to exist or were almost never enforced.

Mommy roleplay, odd insertions (I did cucumber vids), hypnosis, fake blood in Halloween type vids.. etc.. there are so many rules. I recently had a bondage / damsel fetish taken from mfc, and OF pulled an “alien breeding” roleplay.

The rules are insane lol

If a customer asks for something against the rules, are you allowed to say, "it's against the TOS, or else I would =("

The problem with this one lies in the additional questions that a user is going to follow up with, if it were a smart user to begin with they would have already asked via social media because they know its against the rules.

"X marks the spot" in hopes they reach out on Twitter-- will SM ans other platforms catch on and will they turn a blind eye to it, or does it actually cause definite penalty? I mean, wouod you really get in trouble for saying X marks the spot lol

No I wouldn't try this one at all, the cam site is more likely to catch on than the user.

Personally I wouldnt say it's worth the risk. Even on platforms that allow you to tell members that follow you on socials, if you are hinting for them to contact you there for off site shows that's 99% of the time going to be against the sites TOS and will end with getting banned when they pick up on it.

I agree with Kingmarti here, its definitely happened in the past on CB.

I don't know much about those other sites, but don't do this on Streamate. Streamate is strict about models not being allowed to mention Twitter or other sites. Not a good idea...especially after posting a thread here on a public forum announcing that you want to do it. Lol.

It wouldn't be an issue on MFC, because MFC allows models to mention Twitter. It says right there on their Wiki page that models are allowed to mention their social media. There's even an MFC feature that has MFC post an auto-tweet to your Twitter feed when you've gone live.
Ooooof, that is a great point thank you. I didn't think too much of it since the only thing I would have tried this for would have been like, 4 limbs bound w penetration, but with myself since I'm exploring my kinky side and recently got into thrusters. Other than that, it's up to them if they want to go hunting for my Twitter or not but I'm not saying a peep about it.
I already even have replies on retainer I just revamped to deter the people who would pester about whatever else it is they want

The problem with this one lies in the additional questions that a user is going to follow up with, if it were a smart user to begin with they would have already asked via social media because they know its against the rules.

No I wouldn't try this one at all, the cam site is more likely to catch on than the user.

I agree with Kingmarti here, its definitely happened in the past on CB.
Yeah you definitely convinced me not to do it, because these things crossed my mind as well but wasn't sure if I was giving "bad customer service" for "over-analyzing" Thank you!!!

I can’t speak for the op here but I break rules often on my clip and fansites because the rules on a lot of my niches didn’t used to exist or were almost never enforced.

Mommy roleplay, odd insertions (I did cucumber vids), hypnosis, fake blood in Halloween type vids.. etc.. there are so many rules. I recently had a bondage / damsel fetish taken from mfc, and OF pulled an “alien breeding” roleplay.

The rules are insane lol
Thanks for helping me understand.

100% this. They pay so much for their traffic and will cut you at the slightest sign of you trying to scalp customers. You have to hope (and be ready) to accept alt payments in the event a client is smart enough to find you elsewhere.

Ok so...as for the giving out Social media or other sites you're on. Just put everything into the one username and the ppl will find you if they are serious. 99.99% of ppl who ask for "off-site" details are time wasters...they are just going to ask stupid questions constantly and not spend. If they were serious, it'd be faster and easier to open a browser tab and search your username on the site they want than it would be for them to ask on the site they found you.

As for stuff against TOS, I don't know what exactly you're referencing so I have to advise that it's super dependent on the actual legality of it all, and also that the internet is permanent so it's not just about your account on that site...it's also about keeping in mind that you may have that footage come back to haunt you in future so if you would say something that is potentially going to cause issues with the law in future then best to just avoid entirely.

There's plenty of money to be made within TOS, and there are different TOS for different sites.

So if it's a mostly benign fetish that some sites have banned because it's easier than policing it then do it on the sites that do allow it... you'll likely make more there than where you have to be super secretive anyway as the fans for it will over time migrate to there as it's easier to find on there. Eg. Nap streams, hypno, peeing, etc.

All of this to say...if you stick to the TOS and find the places that allow your content...the real buyers will find you.

**Obviously there's still nuance and rules around wording like with hypno, it has to be called mesmer now. Naps have to be clearly labelled etc. All of that stuff is why many sites put the blanket bans, because it's harder for them to moderate their site.

Status
Not open for further replies.