AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Last "Peep show" closes down in Vegas

• Thread starter Deleted member 37064
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 37064

Can't say I have ever been to one. But, in a way, there's a bit of nostalgia to them.

https://lasvegassun.com/news/2019/sep/09/showgirl-video-closure-era-peep-shows-las-vegas/

I thought the former owner's quote was interesting:

“Sexually oriented businesses have been supplanted by the internet,” said Pistol, who sold the business in 2016. “You can get anything you want at any time. It’s a 24/7 smorgasbord from all around the world.”

It's getting to be that way in many aspects of life. While it can be nice to have so much available from the comforts of home, there's still something to be said about getting out and enjoying the surroundings and human interaction (Though, I do know some have anxiety when it comes to social settings).

Status
Not open for further replies.