AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Let's Stop the Madness!!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NaomiRose

Cam Model
Mar 3, 2010
Canada
www.naomirose69.tumblr.com
Tumblr Username
naomirose69
Streamate Username
NaomiRose69
Hey everyone!

I think there has been way too much drama going on around these forums lately! In fact, any drama is too much. It's been commented on elsewhere, so I know I'm not the only one who has noticed.

AmberCutie has given us this amazing site to converse and connect... And we are just getting all hissy and abusing it! It shouldn't be her job to have to keep on top of people bickering over things that don't really matter. Let's all give her a break and solve this among ourselves. We all want this to be a pleasant place!

So what I'm asking is if anyone has any suggestions? I'm thinking that once a single post has even the slightest bit of drama in it... Someone should reply with something funny! If we start blaming people, attacking them or just pointing out how much of a drama queen they are being... It only creates more. SO! I think we should decide as a group some sort of comment, or video, or joke, or SOMETHING to post whenever someone is being a drama queen. That way everyone will just get a laugh and the person who may have been about to start drama will realize what they were doing and won't have to feel blamed or attacked... And we can all move on. And that way, we are even solving this among ourselves and not plaguing Amber with that chore.

What do you guys say? Hmm... I'm trying to think of a good suggestion. What makes everyone laugh?

I dunno, some people might not like it, but I can't help but laugh when I see this video:

I also think it kinda fits with the drama thing, but it's just meant to make us laugh!

Let me know what you guys think! And maybe come up with some suggestions of your own.

Not that I really should open my mouth but I believe drama will be anywhere. Everyone has their own personalities and not everyone will mix. Just like any normal job outside of MFC. Some will flow, some will argue, and yes some will just not care what the f*ck you think or say. Not everyone will agree with what you think is right, and vise versa. To not have drama is not normal. Because our line of work on MFC no two girls are the same. Tommy might LOVE "EmilyisHot", and Billy might not like "EmilyisHot". So if Billy says well I don't really like "EmilyisHot" because of point a, b, c then Tommy of course is going to back Emily up and that's how the drama all starts. Also, I feel that some of us(I'm not trying to start drama here either) may or may not like SkinVideo. Many models will defend the site, and many models simply just don't like it yet. So that's another major touchy topic. We each have our own personalities, feelings, and opinions. But all in all there will always be drama, or jealously on this forum. But I will go back into the dark and continue to lurk. Until next time....
cassana

Naomi to be drama free would be awesome, however I donno if its fixable :(

Girls = Drama lol

There will always be that girl who doesn't like what someone said,
who feels attacked for whatever reason, who feels the need to rip up someone
else based on their look, personality, or just them as a person. It sucks. This isn't
every girl of course, but the majority need to be seen and heard, it's just the way
ladies are lol

I guess if we just all try to keep the level of "snark" down a bit it might be a happier place. As happy as it can be. :)

If your happy and you know it clap your hands :clap: if your happy and you know it clap your hands! :clap: If your happy and you know it and you really want to show it... oh crap I've forgotten the rest of the words but maybe clap your hands? :clap: Wahey! :dance:

I have to say that I completely and totally disagree with you Cassana and MonroeLee. And I don't mean to be disrespectful (nor start drama)... I'm not saying you are wrong. I am just saying I disagree.

Girls don't have to equal drama unless we choose to. It's our CHOICE. I don't believe it's inevitable.

Every single person who posts on this forum can take the time to read their posts before they hit that "Submit" button and see if they are causing drama or if what they want to say really needs to be said.

I'm not saying people won't have opposing viewpoints... Of course they will! We wouldn't have anything to discuss if we all believed the same thing. However, I fully and completely believe that viewpoints can be discussed without it turning into a personal attack. Calling someone a bitch isn't an argument, it's just drama. I know we're all smart enough to see the difference.

Furthermore, there used to be little to no drama around here... It didn't really start until recently. This proves it is indeed possible to have girls around without drama. A little drama is no big deal, but when it's repeated and often, it weighs on everyone. And like I pointed out up there, that's not the point of this forum...

I'm just saying, we can fix it. This can be a happy place, virtually drama free, if we just take the time to care.

P.S. I love your song and dance AngelicTease, lolz.

I find the catfighting on these forums rather amusing.

Attachments

• 1240524961565.jpg
    1240524961565.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 342
There's always going to be conflict but that is one of the spices of life. if everyone agreed on everything I would be bored the fuck out! And if we had to watch what we said in fear that it would lead to drama and I would have to start walking on eggshells I would be annoyed the fuck out until I finally snapped into one final barrage cuss filled rant.

Its not that there shouldn't be any drama, it's the how people handle their arguments, along with feeding obvious trolls that people should be aware of.

though I agree with what Bawsky said of catfighting is amusing.

Lol, I agree that catfighting can be amusing... But it weighs down on a lot of people.

And I also think there's such a thing as having conflict without drama... Conflict involves opposing view points. Drama involves calling someone a bitch. There's a difference. All I'm saying is to end the bitchfest. Not to stop having conflicts.

I'd tell you to quit being such a bitch but I am afraid you wouldn't see it as my attempt of making a joke.

conflict brings drama though, if it gets out of hand I have no problems walking away, and amber has no problems of mass deleting posts either as I have been witness to.

Lol, I have a good sense of humor... But I don't know you well enough to have been sure that would have been a joke. So I may have taken it wrong. So, thanks for not just outright posting that. However, I could certainly have handled it if you had told me to stop being a bitch and made it obvious it was a joke. :)

I guess conflict usually brings drama... Point is, it doesn't have to. And my main point was really that Amber shouldn't have to go through and mass delete posts. It's not fun for her, or anyone, and she shouldn't have to do it just cause she's provided us with this place to connect.

Ideally, this would be a place where everyone could both take things posted here seriously enough to improve themselves in the case in which some constructive criticism is posted and yet not take things so seriously that they get bent out of shape over a troll or other undesirable who posts something that is purely negative. It would also be really super awesome if this forum was immune to such people. Sadly, we live in a world that is less than ideal surrounded by people who do not share our ideas on why this community exists. Further more, every one of us has good days and bad days. On those bad days, it can be significantly more difficult to not find yourself on one side or the other of some good old fashioned forum drama.

I myself have often come back to a post 24-48 hours later that I wrote and felt embarrassed that I had written such things. I imagine I am not the only one who has done so. Therefore, I believe the one thing we CAN do is to try and recognize our mistakes and take appropriate action to mend any situation which might have occurred as a consequence.

Now with all of that out of the way, I have something to say. Mikeythegeek (Sovereign of Assholes and Douche Bags across the northern hemisphere) is a terrible person and there is no excuse for his holier-than-thou mentality. You, sir, are an abomination and should be purged from existence.

Sorry... this post was just too much seriousness for me right now. Had to have some silliness and I reckon Mikey can take it. :p

Mirra said:
Now with all of that out of the way, I have something to say. Mikeythegeek (Sovereign of Assholes and Douche Bags across the northern hemisphere) is a terrible person and there is no excuse for his holier-than-thou mentality. You, sir, are an abomination and should be purged from existence.

If you're not going to get it right, then shut your whore mouth, Sovereign of Girly-Men. I am only the Sovereign of Assholes. Bawksy is the Sovereign of Douche Bags. And I believe the event Amber, Sovereign of Camwhores, went to last night (thus being forced to take the night off) was the official crowning of Jawbs as the Sovereign of Asshats*.

In all seriousness; as someone who posts snarky things here, I'm as guilty of creating madness as anyone. Of course, I will argue that most of the time; I was provoked.

But regardless, I am in full agreement with Naomi. It's time to calm the fuck down.

*- Jawbs had already obtained the title, but there's some archaic rules about crowning can only take place under a full moon in February by a naked sumo wrestler covered in butter and then it gets weird. Don't ask me how I know that. I just do.

And none of this was typed while under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Believe it or not!

i hate drama.. and usually dont take part in it..
but i gotta say: i fucking love that video..

I was actually going to write a similar topic. I have had to stop myself numerous times because since I'm more of a luker than a poster, and I dont have the post count to get heard and respected on here.

Naomi, you are right. If all of you go to ANY topic on here, you will see at least one post of either bashing, finger pointing, ranting, complaining, or just all around negative. Yes everywhere you go you will see this, but on this forum, it's EXTREMELY excessive. It has made me frequent the forum less and less. and I have stopped promoting it because quite frankly, it makes me embarrassed to be a part of it.

I understand that you all are close, but if one person has a problem with an outsider you all take it upon yourselves to attack them. It should be between those two people only. Not you and all your friends and anyone else who decides to jump in. Everyone has to have the last word and it never ends.

Everyone seems to have an opinon on here. There are more " I think" "I heard" "my opinon is" "so and so said" "my guess is" "I heard a rumor" rather than actual facts here. I come here because I am still new to camming and I need help.

Basically, treat others how you would like to be treated.
or, if you dont have anything nice to say, dont say it at all.
This is what I do, and it would be great if you did the same.

We are all adults here
Kiley

TashaTypical said:
i hate drama.. and usually dont take part in it..
but i gotta say: i fucking love that video..

Hahahah inorite!? That video always makes me laugh my ass off. Haha

Thanks for posting Kiley. :) Yeah I tend to stand by the whole, if you have nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all. It's really a simple rule. That's basically what I was trying to say. It actually IS simple to not have drama lurking around ever corner.

:h:

Status
Not open for further replies.