AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Live Cam Awards 2015

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
eyeteach said:
Congrats to the winners, none of whom I even remotely recognize but congrats nonetheless.
I recognized 4 out of the 27 winners, I guess you can call me an insider... :cool:

Reactions: eyeteach
bakersman said:
LiveCamAwards said:
Best Non Adult Live Cam Model

nope
The person listed there is clearly an adult cam model, why would they even? I'm lost. https://twitter.com/AliceSoultouch/media

It looks like this was hosted in another country, maybe that's why so many of us aren't familiar with majority of the names mentioned. Maybe there's also a language barrier that misinformed them of what non-adult means.

AmberCutie said:
bakersman said:
LiveCamAwards said:

nope
The person listed there is clearly an adult cam model, why would they even? I'm lost. https://twitter.com/AliceSoultouch/media

It looks like this was hosted in another country, maybe that's why so many of us aren't familiar with majority of the names mentioned. Maybe there's also a language barrier that misinformed them of what non-adult means.

Going to livejasmin and searching for soultouch it pops up a box that states she is a 'Hot Flirt' model.
Which according to their site...
No nudity is allowed in Hot Flirt category; the Models must be fully dressed at all times. They should always perform according to their preset Willingness list. They can entertain their visitors without sexually exposing themselves and/or imitating or performing any sexual activity.

JerryBoBerry said:
AmberCutie said:
bakersman said:
LiveCamAwards said:

nope

Going to livejasmin and searching for soultouch it pops up a box that states she is a 'Hot Flirt' model.
Which according to their site...
No nudity is allowed in Hot Flirt category; the Models must be fully dressed at all times. They should always perform according to their preset Willingness list. They can entertain their visitors without sexually exposing themselves and/or imitating or performing any sexual activity.
Got it. So their categories aren't completely accurate outside of their man sponsor/cam site. :thumbleft: (She's still an adult model by a long shot in general terms.)

AmberCutie said:
Got it. So their categories aren't completely accurate outside of their man sponsor/cam site. :thumbleft: (She's still an adult model by a long shot in general terms.)

I actually thought it was a typo for "Non-Nude Adult" or something but it makes sense if you interpret the word 'Adult' to mean explicit nudity/more-than-softcore sexiness. But it took me aback for a second at the idea of a nonadult cam model (squick).

Though now I'm reminded of this old Roz Chast (I think) cartoon with an "Adult Book Store" and you look in the window and the titles of the books are things like "Cholesterol and You" and "Mortgages for Dummies" LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.