AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Loading broadcaster then nothing...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 23, 2023
England
Twitter Username
@Fiery_rexy
I've just spent an hour trying to log on. All I got was the circle loading up then it would cut off. I'm from the UK so not sure if it's just us having issues I can see other people online.

msg-1539318180-344.jpg

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
This may affect both models and users.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

msg-1539318180-344.jpg

Reactions: rexy
Upvote 0
Yeah I got disconnected a couple times last night and other sites I was multistreaming to stayed connected every time. Glad to see Stripchat is aware and hopefully working to solve it ASAP.

Upvote 0
We certainly are!
We actually did fix it last night but there's a little tiny bug that's still causing us a headache.

We're on it!
We're trying!
Everyone is working hard on this as we speak.

We're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience.

Upvote 0
msg-1539318180-344.jpg

We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties.
This may affect both models and users.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused and thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

msg-1539318180-344.jpg

Update..
We believe this issue is now resolved! :nod:

Should you still be experiencing any problems, please ensure you advise our Support team.

How to contact the Stripchat Support team:
Send an email from your registered email account to: help@stripchat.com

Upvote 0
@CallMeMaria
Thank you for following our Issues Report Process and contacting our Support team with the details.
I will follow up on your ticket as well and see what's going on.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.