AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Logitech brio software question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018
Poland
Chaturbate Username
nickiii666
So im using logitech brio and OBS and here on this forum I found out that I can change gamma and color settings when i go to "filter" options and that made my camera wow. And my question is : does exist any software for brio in which i can also change gamma and so on settings? My friend broadcaster has reallly bigger traffic when she not using OBS, maybe that sounds weird but i also had that feelng when i was trying without obs, but colors are dramatic. Thats why i wish to download something which can make settings something similar to this way:

Just downloaded to check, installed for me without warnings, but i also use my own virus scanner (Nod32) so it probably bypasses that windows warning you got.
Oh no but gamma is disabled :( Cant change nothing with gamma and this was the most great thing in settings

Status
Not open for further replies.