AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking for MFC models who are Pro Wrestling and/or MMA fans

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 10, 2014
subject says it all - hoping to connect with cam models with chill rooms where we can hang and shoot the shit about pro wrestling from Hogan to Cena - WWE, Japanese Puro, US Indies, Mexican. MMA is great as well - UFC, Strikeforce, Bellator, etc. Hit me up with any profile leads!

Re: Looking for MFC models who are Pro Wrestling and/or MMA

Should be easy to find ones that are into UFC and WWE but good luck finding one into puro or any non UFC mma. Indies ain't very likely either.If you somehow find one into Pride, NOAH, New Japan, or even Ring of Honor you should let us know. And yo how you gonna name a defunct mma organazation and it not be Pride.

CvDPsmU.gif

0UxOU2J.gif

UYd0hih.gif

Ooohh me me me. I love mma ufc fighting. Anyone else catch Silva Vs. Weidman 2??? OMG, I still cringe just thinking about that.

Poker_Babe said:
Ooohh me me me. I love mma ufc fighting. Anyone else catch Silva Vs. Weidman 2??? OMG, I still cringe just thinking about that.

That was such a violent fight! Sad to see a great one go out like that. Also, I'm still pissed at the Rousey/Tate fight. Seeing such poor sportsmanship on Rousey's part makes it harder to like her unquestionable talent. That whole night was full of amazing, fast-paced fights, though. Fucking yes.

(I'm secretly jealous of all the MFC girls now- I love talking MMA stuff)

Reactions: Poker_Babe

CharlotteLace said:
I'm still pissed at the Rousey/Tate fight. Seeing such poor sportsmanship on Rousey's part makes it harder to like her unquestionable talent. That whole night was full of amazing, fast-paced fights, though. Fucking yes.

(I'm secretly jealous of all the MFC girls now- I love talking MMA stuff)

It's a lifestyle for Rhonda and the way she was raised, Miesha Tate failed to realize how serious she lived that.

Rhonda doesn't usually cater to crowds or public approval, she's focused & gets the job done.

Reactions: CharlotteLace

Yeah I thought it would have showed much more character if Rhonda would have shook her hand. But she did applaud Miesha's talent as a fighter at the end, so I guess that's something. But Rhonda really did have her dominated the whole way through. Her Judo is just too good.

CharlotteLace said:
I'm secretly jealous of all the MFC girls now...

I'm saving a place for you on MFC.

Attachments

• darkcookies.jpg
    darkcookies.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 76
Reactions: CharlotteLace

PunkInDrublic said:
And yo how you gonna name a defunct mma organazation and it not be Pride.

PRIDE never die!!

Haha glad to see there are some women into pro wrestling & MMA. Wrestling is silly, but damn if I don't love it

Reactions: PunkInDrublic

nessitude said:
Wrestling is silly, but damn if I don't love it
Yep. The amount of time I spend at work watching old heel promos is kinda sad. Never not entertaining to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.