AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Looking to sell unwanted toys

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaphiraCourt

Inactive Cam Model
Jun 10, 2014
Twitter Username
@saphiracourt
Tumblr Username
queensaphira
MFC Username
saphiracourt
Chaturbate Username
saphiracourt
Everything being sold is used, but has always been cleaned with toy cleaner each use and is made of quality material that can be sterilized (no jellys or anything like that!) I've listed the prices I'm asking (ignoring shipping since I know that will vary) These are all decent toys! they just don't quite work for me in one way or another so I'm hoping that another girl can get some more pleasure out of them!

$10 Shibari Halo wand attachment - Phthalate free
$10 Glass toy/plug with loop handle - 3.75" Insertable Length, 1.5" at widest point
$15 Large purple butt plug - solid aluminum, 285 grams, 1.75" at widest point, removable ring (screws out)
$10 Black vibrator with handle - multispeed, 6.25" long, 1.5" width; very strong! speeds change on a gradient

for sale 1.JPG for sale 2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.