AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

lovense only reacting to some tips

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Jan 20, 2012
When testing the lovense and the tips, it only reacts to 250tokens and above that.. BUT it's setup like in the picture, has anyone else ever had something like this? (It works fine if it just gets controlled)

1707841203131.png

Has it ever worked below 250? If so, if any changes were made there are two places you have to save the settings on the Chrome extension. One at the top and one at the bottom.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Has it ever worked below 250? If so, if any changes were made there are two places you have to save the settings on the Chrome extension. One at the top and one at the bottom.
yea it has worked before, and no changes have been made (in the stream master browser) but I always click both save buttons

yea it has worked before, and no changes have been made (in the stream master browser) but I always click both save buttons
Oh, I know absolutely nothing about Stream Master other than the one time I tried to use it it was a total CF. Lovense is actually running a survey about it because they are trying to implement it as a sole option and got a lot of push back. Half the people who answered aren't aware it exists and the other half hate it.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
Basically the most effectiive thing I've found for glitches is to uninstall and reinstall everything.

Before that hassle I would try making a new menu to test it out, you can have multiple saved so you wouldn't lose the current one (though it's too much of a hassle in my mind to make sure people know which one is active).