AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lovense 'Orgy' April 13

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 8, 2012
NY
Opened the lovense app for the first time in ages, And there a pop up about a Lovense orgy on April 13.

I don't see anything on their website or blog about it.

About
This month Lovense will be hosting the world's first teledildonic orgy. We encourage you to take part and promote the event on your Cam site(s) and social media accounts. You can earn more revenue by increasing your token goals when it starts. Inform tippers that if they reach these goals then you will take part.
The orgy will last for 24hrs and start on Saturday the 13th of April. How long you take part for is up to you. You can join and then unjoin at any time once it goes live.

How it Works
During the event, anyone will be able to make your toy(s) and the other participant's toys vibrate simultaneously for free as many time as they want.

• Wat?!
Reactions: THE MOLLIE MARIE
While I have absolutely no interest in this myself, I do find the existence of this event to be intriguing. Always neat to see something new being done. I hope that it works as intended, and that those who choose to participate make alllllll the money.

It is an interesting idea.

I don't know about the whole just charge people more money idea. I mean if a model's room could afford that, it seems like maybe the model would already be charging those rates.

How many clients are going to be motivated to tip more to let some random stranger control a models toy.

If they really want models to participate, It seems like maybe some sort of compensation. I mean at least a raffle for free toys or some thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.