AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lush + Hush at once...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 13, 2019
Hi everyone!
i am not too familiar with all the different apps and bots yet and hope you can help me out. is there one with which i can use both toys, lush and hush, at once? which one do you recommend?
Thank you so much :)

Lovense Connect is the Model App.
It supports multiple toys at the same time. You can add each toy, turn on/off which toys you want to use.
Control can be tips, or by giving out a direct web link to control the toys.

FAQ
Cam Model Setup Guide shows hot to setup tip control on supported cam platforms.

Lovense remote supports up to 2 toys. It lets you control your toy locally. You can also sync it with music, or to sound. You can also create and play back patterns. You can use this app to manage and set the patterns store inside the domi toy. Lovense remote allows for remote play. But it requires you to share your lovense user name. For people to control your toy, they will need the app and an account as well. lovense remote can be used to control each others toys at the same time.
Or in the case of nora to nora, max to max, max to nora, the toys can directly control each other. IE you thrust, their toy vibrates.

If you want tip control, lovense connect with browser plugin.
if you want to quickly and easily let people control your toy, lovense connect share url.
If you want to do manage your toy settings, lovense remote.
If you want to have fun with a partner, lovense remote with accounts.
If you want to control each others toys, lovense remote with accounts
If you want to do nora to nora, max to max or max to nora, lovense remote with accounts.
If you want to create and share patterns, lovense remote with account.

Reactions: Natalie_Lavender
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.