AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Members Profile Pic Change GOOD or BAD

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 17, 2020
Planet Earth
Twitter Username
@mylamaebanks
MFC Username
Dr_MylaBanks
Chaturbate Username
Dr_MylaBanks
I'd like to update my profile picture on my free cams because it does not represent me the best. I have noticed that when I search for models I look for the same picture over and over again. My free cam members that have their favorites is it a huge no-no to change a profile picture.

curious of your thoughts and curious about other models experiences as well.

Personally, I bookmark or friend models I regularly visit so profile pic changes doesn’t matter that much for me.

But, changing a profile pic can be a good thing too. If your current one is dark, not clear, or doesn’t represent you well, I say change it up. Sometimes we recognize models and pass them over because we know the profile pic. A change may draw new people in, where they may have glanced over you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.