AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MFC Share bug: custom thumbnail broken

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mila_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 3, 2015
5 miles away
onlyfans.com
Twitter Username
@mmmilarky_
MFC Username
mila_
Chaturbate Username
mila_
I am not sure if there are any MFC reps on this forum but I currently have an issue with my albums on Share. When I want to change the thumbnail for a video if I pick one of the preselected options It does work: it updates the album with a new thumbnail. However... when I want to upload a custom avatar it says it will take a couple of minutes to update but it never does. This is a problem for me because I like to do custom thumbnails for my content and/or change the thumbnail if the album isn’t selling well.

Could someone look into this?
My model name on Share is “Mila_”

Thank you

I am not sure if there are any MFC reps on this forum but I currently have an issue with my albums on Share. When I want to change the thumbnail for a video if I pick one of the preselected options It does work: it updates the album with a new thumbnail. However... when I want to upload a custom avatar it says it will take a couple of minutes to update but it never does. This is a problem for me because I like to do custom thumbnails for my content and/or change the thumbnail if the album isn’t selling well.

Could someone look into this?
My model name on Share is “Mila_”

Thank you
When I do that, it normally updates within 30 mins or so, some kind of caching issue or some such.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.