AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

MODEL ACCOUNT BANNED

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 20, 2022
India
Our account was banned today, saying Reason:
Advertising Other Platforms

This is completely false. We do our best to obided the rules.
We had sent our WHATSAPP NUMBER/OTHER PLATFORM DETAILS to only those who pay the tokens for that.

During my last bodcast also, two person tipped us for our WHATSAPP NUMBER which we replied into there private inbox.
We NEVER had a payment off site and ALWAYS told people if they want to see something use TIPS.

I cant believe we got banned again and again even after maintaining all the rules and regulations.

Our ID on stripchat was Niharikabby.
~5th account ban in 4 months.

Reactions: Shiza
When am writting to the SC- support from my registered mail ID, then the SC support is unresposive.
2-3 days Before the ban of our Account, i had wrote to the SC support regarding other things releted to our stripchat account and rules, but every time they were unresponcive.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.