AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model missing from my collection

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2023
I just went to my profile on Stripchat to view some items in "my collection" I had several photos and videos saved for one particular model. Everything including her have disappeared from my collection. I still have a few other models there, but this was my favorite. She and the items were there earlier today. Can anyone help me understand what might have happened?

I just went to my profile on Stripchat to view some items in "my collection" I had several photos and videos saved for one particular model. Everything including her have disappeared from my collection. I still have a few other models there, but this was my favorite. She and the items were there earlier today. Can anyone help me understand what might have happened?
Try to visit the models page, is there a message? I'm not sure how stripchat handles collected videos and photos for different scenarios like banned accounts, deleted accounts, etc etc

Hi. When you try to visit the model's page now, are you able to? Just to see whether or not you're banned from her room. Or maybe she just happened to delete all of those photos and videos from her albums?

When you say everything including her has disappeared from your collection then do you mean that you can't see her when you do a search? She's no longer in your favourites?

Log out of SC and do a search again. Does she appear in the search results? If so then she's probably blocked you. If not, then for some reason she is no longer broadcasting on that account. Maybe banned, suspended or moved on. It's not unusual for studio models to move around studios in my experience. They usually resurface at another studio a few weeks later but whether you find her again will be hit and miss because she'll likely have a new username and could be broadcasting on a different site.

Just one of the things that happens. Models (and members) disappear in this business.

Hi. When you try to visit the model's page now, are you able to? Just to see whether or not you're banned from her room. Or maybe she just happened to delete all of those photos and videos from her albums?
Try to visit the models page, is there a message? I'm not sure how stripchat handles collected videos and photos for different scenarios like banned accounts, deleted accounts, etc etc
I just spent an hour with her. She is not aware of deleting anything, some were not even in albums, just private dm for me only. I reached out to support

When you say everything including her has disappeared from your collection then do you mean that you can't see her when you do a search? She's no longer in your favourites?

Log out of SC and do a search again. Does she appear in the search results? If so then she's probably blocked you. If not, then for some reason she is no longer broadcasting on that account. Maybe banned, suspended or moved on. It's not unusual for studio models to move around studios in my experience. They usually resurface at another studio a few weeks later but whether you find her again will be hit and miss because she'll likely have a new username and could be broadcasting on a different site.

Just one of the things that happens. Models (and members) disappear in this business.
Thanks for the hg e reply. I spent a couple hours with her this morning. She is not sure why the photos and videos vanished. I have reached out to stripchat support

Let us know what they say because I am curious. In my opinion any removed content should be credited because its your collection. Back in the day when a model removed content on CB it would remove it from your collection and you could request a refund but they fixed it so now a model removed content it doesnt take it from your collection. I think there are still some scenarios where the content on CB can be removed but I don't know what they are...i think maybe a ban related to identification? im not sure.

Anyway would be nice to know stripchats procedures for "my collection"

Thanks. I hope so. It is taking their support a long time to respond
Yeah that happens on other sites once in a while, is why I'm saying it. I've had guys write me in a panic, but then the clips etc show back up within 48 hours. I guess I can't speak for Stripchat, but hopefully that's all it is.

Reactions: shadowleft
If she is still active then it is curious indeed. And from a user POV it is tricky to figure out exactly what is going on.

I have saved private shows in my collection that are from models who are inactive.
But I also have photos/videos that I used to have access to (not sure if they were paid or only available to "friends") from an inactive studio account that I used to be able to see but now are only available if I pay for them.

As @MarieElise says, they may just "magically" reappear.

If support does not give satisfaction within a few days, You could always try reaching out to Charlie_SC. Since you have not created this thread in the Stripchat support sub forum she is unlikely to ever see it unless you tag her.

ETA I have noticed a new SC Rep in the last couple of days: Stella_SC

If she is still active then it is curious indeed. And from a user POV it is tricky to figure out exactly what is going on.

I have saved private shows in my collection that are from models who are inactive.
But I also have photos/videos that I used to have access to (not sure if they were paid or only available to "friends") from an inactive studio account that I used to be able to see but now are only available if I pay for them.

As @MarieElise says, they may just "magically" reappear.

If support does not give satisfaction within a few days, You could always try reaching out to Charlie_SC. Since you have not created this thread in the Stripchat support sub forum she is unlikely to ever see it unless you tag her.

ETA I have noticed a new SC Rep in the last couple of days: Stella_SC
Thanks

Are they paid photos/videos you have in the collection or did you just bookmark some?
Charlie has always said that paid content, even when deleted will stay in your collection, and it does actually say this for the model too when they go to delete an album that is for sale.

If you go in her room and look in her gallery, can you see the video/photo there?

Are they paid photos/videos you have in the collection or did you just bookmark some?
Charlie has always said that paid content, even when deleted will stay in your collection, and it does actually say this for the model too when they go to delete an album that is for sale.

If you go in her room and look in her gallery, can you see the video/photo there?
It is a combination of paid and some she sent me in DM's

For future reference, I can confirm that content purchased (privates, paid content) remains even once the model is gone. A couple of my favorites left the industry months ago and I occasionally will go back and rewatch privates because I miss them. I also have retained SOME non-paid content from these models but I don’t really know what factors go into what stays vs goes.

Reactions: AussieCosplay
You are correct. They appeared again on their own
Thank you. A lot of these amateur adult sites have really quirky little glitches when you pay close attention. Very random.

Status
Not open for further replies.