AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Model opinions on SC Pee ban?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2022
USA Florida
www.stripchat.com
Twitter Username
@Theclubist11
I'm curious on everyone's opinion on SC's ban on peeing on cam and pee videos. Do you think it should be allowed? For men, cumming is allowed but do you feel that pee is just another natural liquid from the same body part and should be allowed or do you find that a man peeing is disgusting but seeing a man cum is hot? Do you feel that cum is sexual but pee is a body function that should never turn someone on even though many enjoy seeing it?

I'm curious on everyone's opinion on SC's ban on peeing on cam and pee videos. Do you think it should be allowed? For men, cumming is allowed but do you feel that pee is just another natural liquid from the same body part and should be allowed or do you find that a man peeing is disgusting but seeing a man cum is hot? Do you feel that cum is sexual but pee is a body function that should never turn someone on even though many enjoy seeing it?
I don't think it's about what we approve or not. Personally I see no problem with pee shows/vids but the thing is who ultimately decides on that are the payment processors. So it's not really a question of what SC's or our opinion is because Mastercard and the like will always be as strict as they can.

I have had to read this several times. Am I actually witnessing this in the wild...does OP think women pee from their vaginal canal? Cause uh, there are some diagrams I would like to show him.
I think he was talking about men peeing specifically.

I also think the OP has a pee fetish and wants us to talk about it. LOL

I think he was talking about men peeing specifically.

I also think the OP has a pee fetish and wants us to talk about it. LOL
I thought he was comparing men peeing/ejaculating to women peeing/orgasming. Like ejaculate and urine leave through the same hole for men and assumed he thought we pee out of our vaginas instead of the urethra.

I need more coffee.

Clarification... yes was referring to men. Interesting... didn't know that the payment processors dictated content. Good answer. Since some of you brought the subject up, no doubt that squirting is different than peeing for women but do you think that some females models are peeing to fake squirting to get around the rule?

Clarification... yes was referring to men. Interesting... didn't know that the payment processors dictated content. Good answer. Since some of you brought the subject up, no doubt that squirting is different than peeing for women but do you think that some females models are peeing to fake squirting to get around the rule?
That is the way around it for many yes. State squirting instead.

Squirting and peeing are the same thing with different triggers. There's not some magical extra organ that contains squirt, it comes from the bladder just like urine does.

You can google and read the scientific studies done on the subject and if you happen to watch at just the precise moment/angle you will see it comes from the urethra.

I grew up in Europe. I don't think it's a big deal to be into golden showers etc. I never understood why sites are against pee shows. Scat sure, but pee, no issues here. However like Lily said what we think doesn't matter it's payment processors, who seem to be getting stricter and stricter by the year. I probably wouldn't date someone who had that fetish, just since I don't share it. But that doesn't mean I have any kind of judgement about it. Scat, I do however, because; Hepatitis C.

Reactions: Maxi and Vixxen81
I grew up in Europe. I don't think it's a big deal to be into golden showers etc. I never understood why sites are against pee shows. Scat sure, but pee, no issues here. However like Lily said what we think doesn't matter it's payment processors, who seem to be getting stricter and stricter by the year. I probably wouldn't date someone who had that fetish, just since I don't share it. But that doesn't mean I have any kind of judgement about it. Scat, I do however, because; Hepatitis C.
In the right environment and mood, a golden shower can be stupidly erotic between two people who are intimate and in the privacy of their safe spaces. It really is a to each their own thing, but the scat issues guys have, I seriously think they need therapy. E.coli, hepatitis, the smell...it's all gross. Rumor has it that "Porta-potties" are common in Dubai and other middle eastern countries. Girls let billionaires litterally use them as a toilet for handsome sums of untraceable money. If someone can confirm it's just a rumor that would be delightful! :)

I think there are enough guys out there in the world who have no idea women have three holes down there, not two like they do. Vaginal opening, urethra, anus. (I know you know this, not condescending, just explaining my thought process). It's somewhat of a mystery to them either due to ignorance, lack of sexual experience, or outright fear of being educated correctly. They get curious enough to ask and of course, now are immediately shut down.

Reactions: MarieElise
. (I know you know this, not condescending, just explaining my thought process).
Don't worry I didn't take it that way. I think it's good to share info openly for the sake of learning.

I'd also like it if the poop mouth, untraceable amounts of money thing was confirmed as simply a rumor :facepalm: 😆

Reactions: Vixxen81
I always thought that "squirt" shows were really just pee shows anyway.
They are, but try to convince some dude who is hell bent on making it happen that it isn't is more difficult than climbing Mt. Everest. Squirting/peeing and female ejaculate are not the same thing, though.

I accidentally squirted ONE time during sex, uncontrollable and involuntary on my part, I just had a really full bladder from all of the beer I drank that night. The first few times it was a novelty but now at this point hubby BEGS me to try to fight through it or just go pee in the toilet. It's messy, it does have a faint odor that lingers and picks up other odors if you don't launder fast enough. It makes my bladder and urethra so sore when it happens and has weakened my pelvic floor muscles to the point where if my body sends the signal to pee I need to get on the toilet ASAP or I'll pee my pants. I've never had children, so that is definitely not in play here.

Whenever someone challenges me in my room about squirting versus peeing I always respond with one question and wait for them to answer.

"So if SQUIRT isn't PEE, then tell me why chicks who sell squirt shows are pre-gaming with a literal gallon of water with a count down to when the show can begin."
The answer is they know their body well enough to know how long it takes that water to pass from their stomach to their bladders. Over the years I have grown to think of squirting as a defense mechanism of some kind but its exact purpose alludes me. And I'm not a doctor or a scientist but our bodies do all kinds of crazy things to protect us from things it deems harmful.

(I don't mean to threadjack. This happens to be a topic I'm ridiculously passionate about when it comes to sex education.)

They are, but try to convince some dude who is hell bent on making it happen that it isn't is more difficult than climbing Mt. Everest. Squirting/peeing and female ejaculate are not the same thing, though.

I accidentally squirted ONE time during sex, uncontrollable and involuntary on my part, I just had a really full bladder from all of the beer I drank that night. The first few times it was a novelty but now at this point hubby BEGS me to try to fight through it or just go pee in the toilet. It's messy, it does have a faint odor that lingers and picks up other odors if you don't launder fast enough. It makes my bladder and urethra so sore when it happens and has weakened my pelvic floor muscles to the point where if my body sends the signal to pee I need to get on the toilet ASAP or I'll pee my pants. I've never had children, so that is definitely not in play here.

Whenever someone challenges me in my room about squirting versus peeing I always respond with one question and wait for them to answer.

"So if SQUIRT isn't PEE, then tell me why chicks who sell squirt shows are pre-gaming with a literal gallon of water with a count down to when the show can begin."
The answer is they know their body well enough to know how long it takes that water to pass from their stomach to their bladders. Over the years I have grown to think of squirting as a defense mechanism of some kind but its exact purpose alludes me. And I'm not a doctor or a scientist but our bodies do all kinds of crazy things to protect us from things it deems harmful.

(I don't mean to threadjack. This happens to be a topic I'm ridiculously passionate about when it comes to sex education.)
Just ask them where the half to full liter of liquid is being stored if it isn't the bladder. The glands hold an ounce or two IIRC.

Just ask them where the half to full liter of liquid is being stored
Oh it’s probably being stored in the intravaginal abducter sacs 🤣 (I just totally made those up. Like how a lot of these guys seem to make up information on women’s anatomy, physiology and orgasms etc. If they can do it, so can I 🤣).

Oh it’s probably being stored in the intravaginal abducter sacs 🤣 (I just totally made those up. Like how a lot of these guys seem to make up information on women’s anatomy, physiology and orgasms etc. If they can do it, so can I 🤣).
Girl you confused the hell out of me with that avatar change. LOL I'm going to steal that,
intravaginal abducter sacs

• Funny!
They have to make it up since as far as their actual knowledge goes you're hollow.

• Funny!
They have to make it up since as far as their actual knowledge goes you're hollow.
I was chatting on a different forum where everyone knows I cam. Some guy cracked a joke about my hole being "the depth of the abyss" and I snapped back, "vaginas are typically six inches deep or less, you would know that if you had ever bottomed out!" He hasn't spoken to me since.

I was chatting on a different forum where everyone knows I cam. Some guy cracked a joke about my hole being "the depth of the abyss" and I snapped back, "vaginas are typically six inches deep or less, you would know that if you had ever bottomed out!" He hasn't spoken to me since.
Several years ago I was picking up some pads for my then GF. I got to the checkout and the cashier was a late teens girl. She said " Wow, you're brave. My boyfriend won't even walk down that aisle."

Several years ago I was picking up some pads for my then GF. I got to the checkout and the cashier was a late teens girl. She said " Wow, you're brave. My boyfriend won't even walk down that aisle."
I married my husband because he bought me the correct tampons at 3 AM in the middle of what was essentially a monsoon rainfall. *high five*

Very interesting discussion! So with all the above in mind, does it make sense to allow squirting but not peeing by either sex? A reply above explained that the Payors set the rules so it's unlikely to change. Just seems unfair to those who might enjoy watching females and males pee and to models who might be able to monetize the activity.

Very interesting discussion! So with all the above in mind, does it make sense to allow squirting but not peeing by either sex? A reply above explained that the Payors set the rules so it's unlikely to change. Just seems unfair to those who might enjoy watching females and males pee and to models who might be able to monetize the activity.
Nearly everything payment processors do is unfair to sex workers.

Status
Not open for further replies.